Help finding component set

Bronze Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 86
I was wondering what would be the best component set out there on my $200 budget. I was thinking the infinity perfects but is there any other component sets better than that with that price range?

Also if I were to get the perfects what amp should I get to power them? Lastly how should i wire the amp if they are the only speakers going to the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 435
JL AUDIO 300/4 and phoenix gold xenon x200.4 is a good match for the perfects

Bronze Member

Benicia, California

Post Number: 92
Do you think the pefects are the best for $200?

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 459
i've used infinity for the last 3 years and wouldn't buy anything else unless I went high end...based on listening to other speakers of similar $...theres my review haha

Bronze Member

Benicia, California

Post Number: 95
thanks

mike09787O2
Unregistered guest
hey guys, i was thinkin about buyin the perfects as well but i also wanna put in 1 or maybe 2 new alpine type r's or a Image Dynamics IDQ Dual 4 ohm 10"s.. would this be a good set up? with these i need to buy an amp and was wondering what my best buy would be for around 600 to 800$ for the whole system? i was also checkin out somthin like a Clif Designs CDX-10A 1800W Digital Class X Car Amp for 340$ on www.overstock.com, would this be a good one? If any one could help me ide really apreciate it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us