Viper Alarm Chirps

Username: Td49244

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know how I can change the chirp volume on the Viper 350HV alarm. Right now the
alarm is set for quiet chirp. I want to change it. The owners manual states it can be done, but It doesn't say how. Neither does the installation manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Man, if you find out, let me know! I asked my installer for all the books back, and the one I didn't get would've told me this. I read the book the night before so I knew what to ask him to do, but spaced asking about volume - and now I can barely hear the confirm chirps... Let me know if you find it. I couldn't find it in the install instructions someone pointed me to - http://www.directechs.com/guides/manuals/ig/viper/N426V_10-02.pdf

shill025@hotmail.com

Username: Bltzkrig

I'm looking for the installation guide for the 350 HV alarm. The link from S_Hill's post refers to a "426 series". Is that the right one for this alarm?

I forgot to ask for the guide back from the installer, and the owner's manual doesn't explain anything apart from basic operation.

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Hi, I just got a viper (560) alarm and a starter installed in my 4Runner over the past weekend. I just noticed this morning, if it doesnt start in the first go, it wont make a second attempt and the lights in the dash stays on. What can I do to make it go for a second starting attempt . Is there a time duration that i neeed to adjust.

Username: Josh401

This is for those wanting to increase the volume of the chirp arm/disarm feature on the viper 350HV. I recently had one installed and called the installer to help with the problem. On the siren horn (usually installed somewhere under the hood) are two wires which come out of the horn and circle back to the horn. One of these wires is black with a white stripe, the other is solid black. What you want to do is cut the solid black wire with wire cutters. (Don't worry, I was nervous when I was told to do this, but it works.) After cutting the solid black wire, your chirp volume will be as loud as the alarm. Good Luck.

Username: Josh401

Post Number: 2
Here is the link for the viper alarms instruction manuals. I don't think these are the installation manuals. Hope this helps.

www.wasp.com/guides/ogs.asp

Anonymous

I just installed my viper 350hv and do have the installation booklet of it. Let me know if any of you guys still need it b/c I can scan it and send via email. Just want to help out.

- Le
udm325@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us