Can anyone help me with my preout problem?

Username: Mickeyg

Post Number: 3
one of my preouts doesnt work?

Bronze Member
Username: Oknessad

Post Number: 79
wow... really informative. Maybe provide some details so someone who may have a good answer could possibly respond.

Username: Mickeyg

Post Number: 5
i have two pre outs working my two channels on my amp. i turned up my music and one of the pre outs stopped working.i checked all the equipment and it has to be the head unit.can anyone help or tell me wats happend?

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 525
head unit? if this is a car related question please ask in the car audio forum. this is the home audio forum.

Unregistered guest
Hi Folks,
I have a Sharp Aquos 37" lcd display with built in 10W L/R channels. I am in the process of buying a Denon 3806 Receiver and I would like to set this up so that I can use the L/R speakers on the tv as the center channel in my surround system.

My question is, is there a way I can split the center channel preout (RCA) on the Denon to run the L/R channels (RCA) speakers on my TV?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 668
You COULD wire the speaker together for the Denon to work off easily, provided it doesn't void the warranty.
Howerer, the wide dispersion of the speakers might leave the sound a bit disoriented .
A center channel speaker of a fitting size sounds better(from here)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us