Mrd-M605

Username: Jron

Post Number: 6
I was wondering if I could get some input from someone who is running the alpine MRD-m605 with the type R 1242 combo. Due to not being able to find the Mrd-301 which would probably push the sub just fine, i've decided to purchase the mrd-m605. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced current drawing problems from it, as i am going to be pushing this sub 1 12 in a Honda Accord. 80 amperes is the rating of the alternator anyone with around the same rating and sub combo or that has a clue please reply.

peace

Bronze Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 50
God thing you went with the MRD-M605,its the only way to go on one Type R 12. Its the right match amp and sub wise. Too get everything from the amp and run smoother get a 1 Farad Cap.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 596
a cap? wow drummer no comment...capacitors are useless dotn waste your money on them they do nothing

Bronze Member

Tenessee

Post Number: 54
Wow no comment. Amps are tested at 14.4v.I just recommend it cause V12's seem like they run better with them.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 573
"Amps are tested at 14.4v.I just recommend it cause V12's seem like they run better with them."

It sounds like you have no clue what you are talking about.

Bronze Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 40
some amps, such as JL audios, give specs at 12.5V...

and caps do give minimal help, provided yer alt has everything covered...

Bronze Member

Tenessee

Post Number: 61
Yeah i dont. I have just heard them like every other day in different cars with different setups.Im not saying amps dont.Alpine gives there ratings at 14.4v

Username: Kimteeitup

Wake Forest, NC USA

Post Number: 3
My son has the 301 with 1 12 alpine sub. It sounded great until last week. It has no began to shut down with the error code on the amp as "CURR". I am trying to find out how to fix it. Is this what you were asking? Any advice for us?

Bronze Member

Tenessee

Post Number: 81
Current means the amp has been over loaded.Have a nice day!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us