Need a system, dont know what to get

Unregistered guest
i have a 1978 El Camino that im trying to put a system in (yes i know there is not much to work with) the elcamino behind the seats has a pocket that is wery long and it has probley about 4-5 cubic feet of air space in it. now i have been doing sum searching and nobuy has said anything about putting a system in a el camino, now ive been looking at subs and i found 2 that i like they are the SPL 10inch comp subs with 2200 watts max and 1000 watts RMS, they are dual 1 ohm voice coials in each one of them, and they requir about 1.5 cubic feet of air space in a ported box. do you these would work and if so what amp do u think would go good 4 it, also the otherones are the power aquestic mofo seares, the 10 in ones, they are 2400 watts max and 1000watts RMS, they are dual 2 ohm voice coails, they require alittle more air space then the spls and they run in a ported box to, which ones do you think would work good and which ever one u pick tell me why and why not the other. thanks 4 ur help P.S. im putting 2 ofthem in the car
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us