What The Hell is This Thing

Anonymous

Has anybody used or heard of this thing at all.
http://www.speedoptions.com/articles/5222/index.php?pg=2
It's either the stupidest thing I have ever seen and it's a scam or it the greatest thing if it actually works.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 172
no its not a scam there just a bass shaker is all its provided to feel the bass not necessarily hear it

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8442
they suck.. to be honest. been around for a while.

in home theater they're more popular, and generally go by the term 'low frequency transducer' which goes under the seating or couch.
in cars, they're not that great though.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 510
- Covered by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty when installed on a new vehicle

They rate it by mies? WTF?!

Bronze Member
Username: Redrazor

Fort Walton Beach, Fl USA

Post Number: 34
When you put a PS2 in your car forget about the rumble feature on it's controllers. Just hook two of these things up to it. ;)

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 520
I never quit understood the PS2 in a car. Unless it's a minivan, and you like getting stoned in it... Or you have lots of kids or something of the like. I remember sticking my head out of the window to pass time, now we have TVs and sh!t in cars...

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 557
reminds me of those fake car phones and pagers back in the day. if you weren't important or afluent enough to have one (or dumb enough to sell crack) you could get one.
or stick a garage door opener in your pocket. lame. just for posers and wanna bees.
i either have it or i don't (i usually don't, lol). tmo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us