Just thinking about the future

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4545
guys, ill be coming into some money soon when my birthday hits in a couple months, so im finnaly ready to put in my video system in my car. These are my goals
Either, KEEPING a good hu that will help with the sq of the car im hoping to achieve after i sell some stuff, (i think i decided on 2 eclipse als for sq) but i need to figure out imaging, my main problem right now and i need some good components. Also i want to be able to have a full car, 4 people, and have everyone be able to watch T.V. while i drive. also i want the abilitly to hook up 4 other tvs to it, 2 sunvisors, 2 head rests. I will be shelling out some cash. As far as i could understand the pioneer listed below only lets me hook up one? am i wrong?
Now here is the thing that i have to decide, should i go ahead and get the Pioneer AVIC-N2, this thing is beautiful, but its also like 1,999.00 bucks lol, so thats about all i could afford at the time. Or i could go ahead, and get a cheaper one, Like the Eclipse 7002, i really like eclipse you should all know,and its only like 800 bucks, then i could afford all the other tvs and stuff, what do you guys think is the best route, can anyone help me pick out components and subs and an equalizer at decent prices for my car as well for SQ

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3248
Sub, you'd put adapters or splitters into the spot on the back of the Pioneer, and then plug all 4 screens into that. It doesn't matter if all 4 are going into one set of jacks, your sending the same signal too all the screens anways.

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 153
if you split up the signal 4 ways wouldn't it be too weak?

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 317
shouldn't be..

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 310
Sub,

Please allow me to say that you are full of it!

I dont know who you are, but since you came back from your going away tour, you have posted numerous wish lists. I have seen one about a complete make-over of your dream-all-out-SPL system, your dream $2500 car cuz your neon is gonna get auctioned off, and now the tv's?!?!

Cmon man get real. I think we all can read between the lines. I am a hound dog for b.s. Either you have been stripped down of everthing you have(materialisticly speaking-financially) or you are just trying to recover from the disappearing act from a few weeks ago.

I dont buy it. First you gonna spend a whole lotta $$$$ on a complete upgrade. Then your momma gonna take sell your car for $2500 (tells me you aint got no $$$$) and now you gonna add tvs.

Give us all a break...........!

your a disgrace
Unregistered guest
as you can see everybody around here still likes him he had some problems and now hes back deal with it. nobody really cares what you say your just another idiot trying to give advice and be one of the pros that people look up to. your lame look at the thread that says "dont argue with stup!d people" post back i dont care cause im not gonna argue with stup!d people like you.

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 156
i agree mixneffect, i am reletively new to this forum, and so far, MOST, not all but most of the people here are kids with no money who just want to say things like

"Dude, when i get some money i am going to ....."
"When i turn 16 i am getting ........"
when i get my ____________, it is going to be so loud"

Post something when you get it, until then, shutup.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 544
yea but some people say what their going to get so thye can get some input on their system...yo juston you got your subs metered yet?

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 157
no, the thing where they were doing it for free was last night, but i couldn't go. I am just going to have to pay to have it done. How much does it usually cost. I know it can't be that much, when they do it is it best to have your windows up or down. I know mine always seems louder with the windows down. Or does it matter?

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 557
i think its louder with the windows down because of cabin gain especially since you have a truck...yea i was wondering how much it usually costs to get it metered too

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3249
Mixn, your absolutely right. I really do highly doubt he's actually gonna build an all out sq system in the future, as do I doubt he's gonna build a competition spl system, or any good system at all. I figured I'd flatter him anways, as I don't feel like arguing.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4552
actualy joe, i dropped the spl system, and mix, first off, you have no right to talk, did u not see the part where i said for my birthday i will be getting some moeny in, and i already have some in the bank, Mix, i do not plan on doing all this over night, it will take time, and i said i wanna get to know what to get first so that i can start buying one thing at a time, why in the hell would you say some bs to me about nothing mix, you have no idea what my life is like. Im asking input so i can get ideas of what im giong to do, this isnt exactly whats going on, im just trying to get ideas/learn, ok, so fing buttout

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 178
Oh here we go with his "hard knock life" and the "im so gangsta. . . " speah with his gun carrying "homies" and on the run from the cops. I also do now care if you do not know me. That is a blessing in discguise on my part so i dont have to worry about getting burned. Deal with the criticism you are going to get from these people you burned some bridges and have to expect that.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 679
I have a great idea. Do not respond to a single thing that he posts until every single person he has dealt with has gotten their money or items.

Silver Member

Post Number: 680
And Sub, after so many posts and being on here this long, why do you know so very little??? I have only been into car audio for like 7-8 months and i have to say that i prob know more then you do. Seriously, stop wasting everyones time on your lame attempt of trying to save face.

Hey everyone, sorry for prob starting an argument, i just felt that it had to be said.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 181
Now Chris, everyone here knows that will not happen.

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
Then i guess that know one will help is lame aS$ out anymore then.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4564
atually chris, i would put my knowledge of car audio against yours, i know quite a bit about car audio, even though i havent been into it longer than you, i am very willing to say i do know more about it than you. also i am not trying to "save face" why the hell would i care what a bunch of people on the internet i will NEVER meet besides maybe justin and danny, thinks about me. Oso, also yes i did, but i did correct everything that was done, Hunter got his stuff, so did nick, and when the bucsb gets back form wherever he is he will have his. ok.

Silver Member

Post Number: 683
If you know so much, why do you still keep posting so many things about what you should get. You should know what is good already just by being on here as often as you have and personal knowlege.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4566
chris im one of those guys who needs re assurance, if i think somen is good i ask EVERYONE about it, because my first system was pretty terrible, i didnt have help on it, but with about everything i do i make sure someone is cool with it, if it comes to being here with car audio, or at work with if i gave everyone the right food

Silver Member

Post Number: 685
Sub, i will take that. I am still just skeptical because of all the shi! that happened not too long ago. It just seems like you are saying that you want just about everything lately.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4568
the reason i am being like this is this....
when i was actually able to rnu a single sub IN MY TRUNK(the ti sat on the back seat lol, box was to big for the trunk, so i only used the sub for special occasions) the w7 by the way i would love using it all day and then seeing someone with a system and sitting there with them like showing eachother whos is louder, so while i was using the w7 for the past week/two weeks i realized god i love the looks i get from these people being so loud against eachother, then as time moved on (very recently) my ears start hurting when its up past half volume, im sick of constant loud annoying bass, and just want an overralle pleasing sound. Also dont want to worry about huge power worries. So i started getting really into Sound quality, i kept the syub turned down really low and liked how it sounded and i realized just having a system that glass explained as haveing imagrery, being able to see each person where they are, really got me thinking of how cool it would be to have a truly sq system, cause no high school student has one. so im getting really intrigued by it, and since im going for some sq why not finnally put my video system i have wanted in. since i finnally am getting up on my feet and able to do what i want.

Anonymous

sub pay no attention to them theyre only silver members who werent even around when you were here. Theyre just mad cause they cant have the stuff you have.

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
are you on somethign anon. I started on this forum 5 MONTHS BEFORE him!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us