MTX vs. Rockford

Silver Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 173
2 12'' P2's or 1 12'' T9500? Spl and SQ.

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California USA

Post Number: 213
p2's r nice my friend has some and they are very nice subs, good price good bang...i dont know much about the t9500 but im sure the p2 will be a lil better

Bronze Member
Username: Maxil223

Post Number: 21
you mean P2'"s" will be better, I dont believe a single P2 could beat a Single 9500.

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
i know watts dont mean everything but the p2's peak at 400 and the 9500 peaks at 2000. i dont c how the p2;s could be louder

Bronze Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 45
For nice spl and sq get the p2 fosgates. MTX prolly has more power and will need more power,but P2's will sound cleaner and bettter base response.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 528
im not even sure if thats a proper comparison...the mtx will blow the p2s out the water in spl and in sq if you build the box correctly...alot of people bash the 9500s sq but theyve never even heard one..its not the best sounding sub but it sounds good

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
thats what i was thinkin. and the 12 and the 15 run on the same power and theres not that much differnce in price and since i mostly listen to rap,prolly headen towards that 15

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 229
That question must have been a joke! 9500 any day man, P2's will make you feel the bass in your chest whereas 9500's will do that and make people in other cars feel it to (if powered right). As far as SQ i would GUESS they are pretty comparable but I have never heard them so don't quote me on that one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
its 2 p2's vs. 1 9500

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 230
1 9500 will demolish 2 p2's in SPL, in SQ they will be close (maybe SLIGHTLY to the P2's in that)

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 539
im telling you the 9500 will r@p3 those p2s...alot of people on this forum just go by what theyve heard from other people about the 9500s sq..i mean yea when you compare it to a w7 it doesnt sound very good but it still sounds good and that sh!t people say about it not hitting all the notes..thats BS it will hit most of them except the real low ones but most subs cant hit the low notes anyways
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us