Help plz im comfused and i know nothing bout amps

Username: Snowleopard

Post Number: 4
hi everyone i need help in finding a good amp and im comfussed...my bf and i need to find one with good sound and isnt very expensive...im not sure what all his bronco has but i dont think it has all the goods in it so hes still fixing it up but he needs to know what a good amp would be in both components and subs cuz i have no clue which one

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 347
are you looking for a amp to power door speakers, subwoofers, or both?
since i dont have the specs to anything that you own im going to steer you to good cheap brands...MTX,Kicker,JBL....also remember that if it sounds too good to be true it probably isnt good...dont fall for the 1600watts for 60 bucks tricks and sh!t

Username: Snowleopard

Post Number: 5
we are looking for an amp to power both & thanx for the help!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3573
You really need 2 amps then. One for components (class AB) and another for the sub (class D).

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 182
If you want it all on one chassis, i've heard some good reviews of the JL e6450, but i've never used one. Its a 6 channel amp that will power your components in a biamp configuration and will also power a sub or two.

http://www.jlaudio.com/amps/e6450.html

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 213
there not looking for expensive equipment as she stated in her first post, JL IS OUT OF THE QUESTION there very expensive. also kicker and mtx and jbl can be expensive, state your price range and they can help you a lot more

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 188
what the hell are you talking about matthew? That JL amp i suggested costs less than $300 online and that one amp will power the mids and sub.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8220
JL's e series is very affordable. Good amplifiers, too.

that would be a good all in one solution.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us