I need help!

Username: Snowleopard

Post Number: 1
hello peeps! my bf & i need help on trying to figure out what kind of amp would be best for a bronco...im not sure of what year but i know its not a newer model...ne ways we dont know ne thang bout amps and i was just wondering if ne one could help us out...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3567
What exactly are you looking for as in power? Is it for the subs or components? What is your budget? Are you looking for sound quality or SPL?
Is your headunit a stock or do you have better equipment?

Post Number: 2
well like i said my bf & i know nothing bout amps & hes not with me right now so i have no idea what he is looking for...he told me he wanted an amp that would fit into the bronco but would sound great...so i have no idea...do you know what a good amp would be???

Post Number: 3
im not sure what all his bronco has so im not sure if its 4 components or subs....so i dunno but do u know what the best is in both types????

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3568
Kaity, it'll depend on your budget. There are great amps for components and subs. You can't use one amp for both. Most people start off with sub amp and a sub. Then add another amp for the components to get balanced sound.
If you're looking for excellent bass, then try Zapco/Orion/JL/Xtant/US Amps if you have high budget, and JBL/MTX for low budget. If they're still above your budget, then Audiobahn has A8002T and A8000T amps for around $140.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us