Ford Bronco II

Username: Iamagas

Post Number: 3
I have just bought an Alpine head unit and am debating speakers now. Anyone out there with a Bronco II or ranger? As it is now I have the dash speakers(which will be changed out for some better ones) and the rear quarter speakers. The cutouts are in the doors for speakers but I am not sure if or how to use them. Are there any suggestions out there? I am running the subs on an amp but that is all.

Bill
Unregistered guest
the bronco in the dash takes 3 1/2 or 4" put 4"in and run bass blockers (capacitors) on them the rear takes 6x8. If the front door takes speakers you will have to run speaker wire in the door jams but you won't need them if you just run front and rear speakers it should sound fine unless you are running massive power back there then the door speakers would be a good place to put some conponets it depends on how nice of a syestem you want?

Username: Iamagas

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the info. I am not that much of an audiophile so just a nice cound is all I want, but I listen to a lot of classical music and jazz so the range of the speakers is important. Bass blockers - a particular type of capacitor and where do you find them?

Alec Beaton
Unregistered guest
You can order bass blockers from www.crutchfield.com. Just do a search for bass vlockers and you'll get the results. Buy the ones that correspond to the size of your speakers. Hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us