Sony used on Mtv's p!mp my ride U ALL !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rovin

Post Number: 16
Its a wonda nobody started a thread & da comments r not jamming up this site ...

Yeah it happen on this Sunday's show - 5 pentagon Sony subs & a whopping 7 amps they put in bed of o truck . Musta been da loudest thing on da west coast , DUDE ! . Somebody tell em 2 get it decibel tested 4 us 2 know !!! - every1 here might learn a thing or 3 ! .....

1 day we might see a KLLER slamming system of BOSS , PYRAMID , LANZAR , PYLE , POWER ACOUSTIK on their show man .

U guys notice how they never show engine compartment ??? & if u observe sloppy upholstering job too ??? I know d owners get it free but come on !

A few of d cars r done in really stupid/odd tastes but we know d owners ain't complaning ....

LET DA COMMENTS POUR IN !!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 277
man they do the dumbest things ever..and they use cheap audio equipment..although the 03 Corolla it looks like they used soundsplinter subs but who knows...sometimes it looks like they run down to walmart and buyt their sh!t...how you figure this guy had a Type R and they put some audiobahn in his car they downgraded him lol

Silver Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 112
not true they have shown the engines but not on all of them and they had 3 mtx t9500's and 9 amps and im sure that bumped. and the reason why they do stupid sh!t is so they dont repeat themselves so they can actually have a show. imagine if they did the same thing to each car it would be stupid. 1 thing i dont like is sum of the paint jobs. honestly would any of u like flames commin from the side on ur car. i sure wouldnt.

Bronze Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 98
i think the audio equipment they use always sucks except when they put the mtx's in there...the one i saw the other night used MA Audio, all they do is put that flashy clarion head unit and the drivers dont know anything else...and when they put that fish tank in that car i couldnt believe they would do something so stupid and kinda cruel for the fish

Silver Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 107
"Its a wonda nobody started a thread & da comments r not jamming up this site ...

Yeah it happen on this Sunday's show - 5 pentagon Sony subs & a whopping 7 amps they put in bed of o truck . Musta been da loudest thing on da west coast , DUDE ! . Somebody tell em 2 get it decibel tested 4 us 2 know !!! - every1 here might learn a thing or 3 ! .....

1 day we might see a KLLER slamming system of BOSS , PYRAMID , LANZAR , PYLE , POWER ACOUSTIK on their show man .

U guys notice how they never show engine compartment ??? & if u observe sloppy upholstering job too ??? I know d owners get it free but come on !

A few of d cars r done in really stupid/odd tastes but we know d owners ain't complaning ....

LET DA COMMENTS POUR IN !!!!!!!!!!"

Dude it's THE not D...sorry, but that's insanely annoying. I refuse to help anyone using ebonics from now on.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
fish tanks...closet in your trunk...coffee machine..just some of the stupid things they do...that nissan 240 had probably the worst paintjob ever...in what car did they put in 9500s?

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
ya they really do some stupid sh!t,but the stuff they put in the cars used to be real sh!tty and those people r just happy to have the radio. they do put some sick HU in there i must say. it seems like all the good electronics r in the dash. i bet the guys at west coast figure those people wouldnt even know the differnce in the subs or speakers cause theyve never had it before. which brings me to my point,a few years back my friend had the first system ive ever heard some rockford p2's andi thought that those were the loudest things in the world. then systems started picken up with people and now those r like weak in my standards. so im sure those people wouldnt even know the differnce like i didnt

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
it was the impalla, the skater kid and they had like the gold paint job on. they had 3 10's and 9 1000 watt amps

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
never saw that one ima have to look out for it...sh!t those people is flat broke you can give them anything and it'll be the best thing ever..i know i would let them p!mp my ride for free i aint gonna say nothing about what they put in..yea Doug they do put some nice decks like the Pioneers adn Clarions although ive seen them use sony sometimes but they never use stuff like Eclipse or Alpine

Bronze Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 99
and a stupid railslide that pops out of his back bumper

and did anyone see the van they did fort hat chinese chick where they only put a body kit on the front bumber that had like 2inch ground clearence and the rest of the car had like 12"

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2506
Lol, when I heard them say 7 amps... I was like Damn! Then my dad said it was sony Explod... and I was like never mind. The rest of the truck was ok.
Oh, the deal with the fish tank, coffee maker... that is "p.i.m.p." Do any of you have that in you're rides?
Didn't think so.
"p.i.m.p my Ride" is for things that isn't normal. I'd love to have a popcorn machine in my connsole! That's just some cool/funny sh1t!
You've got to be kidding me! P.i.m.p isn't allowed on this forum?

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
ya they had only 1 good system that i saw but, but they had 1 system that had 8 subs in it i couldnt figure out what they were but even if those were decent subs 8 of them had to get someway decent loudness. ya they like to change things up like put a sink in ur car and pop corn machine and im pretty sure there was a dryer

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2514
Lol... its not useful, but its just cool.
I'm wanting to say I've saw them use Eclipse Alums once, but not sure, and Xtant maybe.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7988
they were aluminum, but not Eclipse.
they were PA subs I think.. I forget.. some middle of the road brand.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 271
i think equipment gets donated to west coast customs because the company then gets TV exposure...and they used THE ENTIRE BED OF A PICKUP for enclosures lol...if you have that much space to work with...it better sound good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
ya imagine like the whole bed just being like w7's or some loud as sh!t

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2518
Lol... I was close... kind of.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
i dont think ude get very because the 5 would pull u over instantly

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
get very far*

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2520
Lol prob... thats why I'd keep it low, until I pull in to a parking lot.:-) Then Boom.
That would be nice...

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 32
First off= P.I.M.P my ride screws over the car owner- do you have any idea how much all that shi7 weighs on those old car frames- i gaurentee u that at the end of the show when the nerd is driving away in their car- it falls apart- they just edit that out

Also- they ahve a mexican upholstering- sweat shop???- he does a terrible job- might as well buy some racing seats--

Finally- would u really want them to ruin your piece of shi7 just so a run down rapper- Xzhibit- can touch ur shi7- personally i dust my own shirt off and not have to worry about crack residue- o and their car audio is all donated from best buy and sears so thats about what u can get

Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 5
Even if the people who own the cars aren't happy with the sound system then they can sell all 8 video screens they get and buy a kick a$$ system to put in. But i have seen some cool stuff like that touch screen coumputer they had mounted in the dash with wireless internet. Some stuff they put in is awesome while some is $hit.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2522
Then you could get L7's/L5's. Alpine R's, RF amps/subs.
there just going for cheap/looks.
I never have been impressed with the car audio, its the little stuff like the fish tanks that I think is cool/different.

Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 6
They should start putting useful things in...like fold out beds. the fish tank just made the back seat unusable LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
how do u ruin an already ruined peice of sh!t. if my car was that raggady i wouldnt car what they did with it as long as they didnt paint it a g@y color. and most of those cars have ruined falling apart seats. and they put new leather ones on. from what i see i think they do a fine job

Bronze Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 92
legacyaudio, they are DEFINETYEly not getting RIPPED OFF, i mean cmon, i don't even have to explain myself, they aren't getting ripped off, for sure. not everything is donated from best buy, cuz best buy don't have some things i have seen, or sears.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
ya even if they put a cd player in thats better than nothin. ide take a free deck anyday

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 443
I don't know if any of you guys saw the episode where they put the 4 monitors on the OUTSIDE of the car? They stuck them on the sides of the front and rear bumpers.... Kind of a cool idea, but pretty much pointless. On top of that, they are practically begging someone to vandalize it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
or be stolen. well how do u all know best buy and those other place is where they get all there stuff at

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Sorry about my spelling . I'm not a 'ghetto' person - completely opposite actually . I was just trying to save space & time using abbreviations . Will write from now onwards in normal perfect English like i normally do ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
You have to admit though that the show is very interesting because we all tune in every week to see what new crappy ride to be fixed up & look forward to the ending to see how it'll turn out ...

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 783
Yeah thats true but its always the same Sh!t that they do- wierd paint job, Crappy sound system, something that suits the persons special needs, G@y LCD screens which i think is retarded and pointless, And in some cases like the fish tank or coffee pot.

Also I was curious how much current draw does the LCD screens have on a cars electrical system?

Bronze Member
Username: Livinloud7

Post Number: 32
Yeh, i dont think a whole lot of ppl notice or care though as to what goes in the Car audio department. I saw them thrown in Audiobanhs at the tail end of last year. Some of it must be off of sponsors, or bought cheap, otherwise it would be quite different. We are talking about people who are young, and near broke, so the knowledge probably isnt there for most. Its free, so what the hell i guess.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 535
All i can say is that I would never let thos F%$ks with my 2003 Monte, not unless i had stric supervision and everything went by me. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
They could do whatever they want to my car...i watch it all the time...they do awesome jobs...make your car like none other on the street...chris klein and legacy, if you don't want them to touch your sh!t...they can take mine and do whatever they want with it...some shows they put in over $20,000...how bout buying some people brand new cars? ill take that...and these guys obviously know something about what they do...they are on TV. I'm sure MTV made sure they don't do crap jobs before they put them on the air and it shows.

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 85
no doubt by a car for $50 bucks then sign up for pim.p my ride since thats what dam near all the cars on that show were worth in the first place!

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
should...but i'm not on the west coast...NY

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 542
If i had an old and beat up car, i would say sure take it and do whatever you wish. But i dont want them to freaking put monitors on the outside or underneath of my car. That is just the stupidest thing in the world. I gaurantee that the first day that guy got home some dude took a bat to the tv's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Let me tell you all the REAL reason why guys put LCD screens & DVD players in their cars for ...

I, as well as the rest of you all thought parents use it was to keep kids in the back seat occupied on long trips - Not anymore .

Someone told the REAL reason & here it is - guys have it because if they have a girl with them they are dating , they will show off that they have 1 will eventually put on a P.O.R.N dvd in hopes of getting the girl turned on so THEY CAN SCORE !!!!!! - don't ask me what 'class' of girl would fall for that but i heard from others it works !

Some of you on this forum darn well know already knew that & won't mention it but i still just had to post it !!!!!!!

water
Unregistered guest
The Impala was the best car they ever have done

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 54
If I still lived in Cali. I'd buy a beater just so they can pimpmyride. Then I'd strip the mofo.

astrosafari
Unregistered guest
pay real cheap buy a car then pay $2 to get the car in then sell it and buy sumthin half descent with the 15-20 tho u get off it and to sum 1 it could be worth sumthin since it was on tv and pimped by wcc...

hahahaha
Unregistered guest
how about 1 year after they were pimpied?????????? paint chiping ..fish dead.. system burned out ...over all car catches on fire driving down the freeway?

Username: Cstmsami

Crystal lake , Il United states

Post Number: 3
yeah i couldnt believe they put screens at each outside corner of that 03 carolla

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 232
I have a few opinions for you dickheads out there who are complaining. About the crazy/weird stuff in their car like the dryers, juice makers and so on; They put it in there based on what is said in the kids video. They find out what they like, and try to incorporate it into the vehicle, granted it may not be the coolest thing, but it makes the kids happy to have something unique to their sport/activity. Next we can talk about the "crappy" upholstery. Personally i think that ish or whatever his name is does a great job with what he has to work with, there is rust spots all in the interior, and he has to lay everything down and cut from scratch. I would bet that the people talking crap have never tried to make carpet, seats, and or dash boards from scratch before. I do agree that the systems are kind of lame and they use terrible brands sometimes, but if you were broke and lived in california you would be proud of whatever you had. Remember these kids are usually from small house holds or live by themselves in college and they don't have a lot of money, that's why X and West Coast select them to get their ride "pimpe.d". That's all i have to say, mainly to legacy, with the racial sh!t.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us