JL 10w7

Anonymous
What kind of box should i build for a jl audio 10w7. It needs to be build for my 2002 nissian frontier xe. they want to charge me 450 to build it at the place i bought it from so im gonna build my own instead. How should i do it.

thanks

Anonymous
HAVE THEM DO IT. YOU CAN DAMAGE YOUR SUBS IF YOU DO IT WRONG............. THAT IS A GOOD PRICE FOR THAT BOX.............................

Anonymous
Just Order the SubZone box built especially for the 10W7-3! It even has a killer plexiglass window so you can see the sub, looks very cool w/ neon light!

boxking
dont ever use box's with plexiglass windows it distorts the sound.If your going to build a box do it right and mesure your trunk width hidth and so on.If i were you just stick with a square box with your speakers facing eather straight out or angled out

Anonymous
check out jl's website, they teach you how to mount the w7 yourself, and bandpass boxes don't distort the sound, they're made for vehicles with no truck to bounce the sound around.

Anonymous
Build a sealed box. I have the specs for a single sub enclosure and a dual . you can reach me at ACMETOPSANDTUNES.COM

Anonymous
I don't understand what ya'll are talking about because when you buy a JL 10W7 at a dealer store you get the JL 10W7 box thats goes with the sub. You can call JL and they will tell you that when they ship off the subs the boxes are never unloaded

I'll design and build any kind of box from TL to matrix exponential horns. 35 yrs of doin it! "metalmiracles@hotmail.com"

Anonymous
i can make a sweet box for the w7 any size

Jazzy James
why don't consider their 10w7 prowedge enclosed subwoofer. The box is already built by JL Audio.

Burt Reynolds
The place i went was selling the 10W7 in a kick a$$ powerwedge box sent by JL for $500 i dont know why they are charging that much just for the box!

I got the 10w7 with the H.O Wedge box for 560 on ebay.....its like 800 retail lol

Anonymous
The sub requires 1 cubic foot roughly. But before I would use vented or sealed with that sub I would buy the high output box by jl. (not the wedge....the ho110r-w7) If it is a 1 sub application you have plenty of room in your car.
Nothing will give you more spl than that box...and its built by jl so its tuned perfectly.

Only run that sub with the 500/1 or youll be sorry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us