Need help

Username: Shebert

Post Number: 1
hi i'm new here and i,m looking for help. I have a pioneer deh 345 that i want to install in my in-laws van witch is a 1994 plymouth grand voyager. We have bought the adapter plug for the van connected it to the pioneer plug soldered the wires and heat shrunk. Plugged in the radio and everything works except the rear speakers witch sound like a tin can. The speakers sound good with the factory deck. Could it be that there are six speakers in the van. If so if i disconnect two of the speakers should this solve my problem. thanks for any help

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 890
I highly doubt there are six speakers in the van. You're free to check but probably won't find more than the two in the front dash and the two in the rear tailgate.

It sounds like there is something wrong with the headunit itself rather than the wiring.

Username: Shebert

Post Number: 2
there are two speakers in the dash, two in the front doors and two in the hatch

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 891
Ok, I'm glad you could confirm that. The aftermarket harness should have already solved that problem(which it obviously didn't). If it's possible then, yes, try disconnecting a pair of speakers and see what happens...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us