Subfanatic

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 198
K subfanatic i know that my box isnt coming...dont need one anymore...no hard feelings unless i dont get my $ back...I want to contact u someway either by phone,email, or aim bcuz i just want the money back and dont want to have to go through too much trouble in getting it back. Please respond to this within at least a week.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 668
i wouldnt count on a response.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 437
he fucked off with everyones money? lol

Silver Member

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 669
i honestly dont think it was intentional i think something happened, but i cant be sure. I never gave him any money though.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 439
why are you always on at 4 in the morning

Silver Member

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 670
me? because im usually up at 4

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 708
yea something happend to him

Silver Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 199
well he was on aim about 2 days ago so i know he at least has been home...

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 568
yea i wish he would get back on lol....i wanna buy somen off him

Silver Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 200
im sure u do

nick sq
Unregistered guest
lol copluva do you wanna be one of the guys that gets ripped off? lol Nick i dont think that you will EVER see your stuff or the money you guys cant really do nothing like track him down or try to find him cuz its too late now. the other people just gave up and stopped trying to contact him they just lived with getting ripped off sh!t happens.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2369
Lol... sounds like you're S.O.L
How much money does he owe you?

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 413
Hey donny keen (compluva). Did you get my Private message I sent you like a week ago? You never e-mailed back so i just figured you didn't. Just e-mail me at alias747@hotmail.com.

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
issac w...u talkin about those xtants...if so yea.
Im gonna go a little cheaper lol cause im tigh on cash and if i was u dude i would keep those xtants cause u have a kickin system.

And nick sq, i trust subfan ok...he has 2 make a bunch of orders and get ready for a comp he was gonna enter and he has 2 build alot of boxes 4 peeps i reccomended

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3576
subfan is fone guys just let it go and stop sucking on his nut sack! whatever happend to him it doesnt matter he FUKED a lot of people over so FUKC him!

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 321
He last posted on the 5th, Home Audio forum though.

Silver Member

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 671
how can you find that out?

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 99
that should tell you right there. If he had time to post on the other forum he had time to respond to you guys. How's longs it been already, regardless of what he's doing when people pay you money for a service you make time for them. He scammed ya. Cut your loses, or to the guy that lives right by him, make a house call.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 203
I live 20 minutes away... still. Lol.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3580
so go whoop his little stoner A$$

Silver Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 201
WHat he owes me is enough to be pissed about...subzero do u knw exactly where this guy lives? can u get me an address or phone # by any chance?

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 67
lol im with james just get over it he probably used your guys money to buy some more weed

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2377
Yup, I'd def confront him if possable, but what ever you do, don't go a lone, bring a good friend to back you up, or as a witness... just in case.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 206
.. i'll post his home address in a minute. comp is being slow.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 207
Dan creamer
1077 Beaver Rd walton Ky 41094

what a loser.. he's become. I feel sorry that reddish haired Fvck can still see the light of day.

File a federal complaint if anyone sent a money order and he cashed it.. this is a federal crime and he can be put in jail for a loooong while.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2386
I hate to see it go to this, but it doesn't sound like he's too worried about yalls money.
I'd like too of thought he wouldn't of dun that, but some people are just class A a$$holes!
I hate people like that, thats why I don't trust anyone off the net, unless its a big company, and they have a phone number.
Maybe he'll get what he deserves.
Good luck.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4329
everyone, cant talk, but i have not been on aim, my mom was on aim when she started the comp, im still not at home, nicks stuff WAS SENT OUT, so was hunters, and the others guys 70 bucks is being sent back after my court dates, i cant stay on, im at a house i cant say right now, but everything is being corrected! i dont have many chances to get on, and sorry, a federal complaint will not do anything subzero, right now, i am looking at 8 years in jail, even for being a minor, for breaking and entering, (my gfriends house) looking at 4 for posesion, im also looking at another 3 for stolen merchendise, well, this one i will get off because its a false acusation, but at the moment i have not been home in close to a month, i live on nothing, and i AM NOT, trying to guilt anyone to feeling bad, im just trying to explain myself because i HAVE truly fucked somen people over on here, namly, nick, hunter, and someone else, but im working on correcting that, and i will make this up, even though this has been bad, and also, that was not me posting on the home audio forum, it was one of my dealers...

also subzero, please do not come here, right now with the people i am with you WILL get shot if the people im with feel like you are threatening me, i will talk to someone on the phone if they need to, but i do not have my cell phone anymore either, my mom took it when she took my car and found over 5 ounces in it, im really am sorry, and in an email to nick, if all goes well with my court dates i will be back in my house soon after july 26th court dates because of my mom kicking a minor out of the house, illegal in kentucky, i will not be able to respond to this, so ill be back when i can people

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 122
LMFAO dogg you swear your some sort of gangster
"also subzero, please do not come here, right now with the people i am with you WILL get shot if the people im with feel like you are threatening me"
if you little punks need to resort to a gun then your just a bunch lil bit(hes whos to scared to get their a$$es kicked. Damni swear if i hear one more person say theyll pull a gun im gonna die laughing cuz I dont want to dissapoint them but it wouldnt be the first time ive had a gun in my face and it wouldnt be the first time ive been shot by some lil punk whos such a big pu$$y he went out and bought a gun cuz he cant go face to face with someone in a fight

Grow up be a man you ever stop to think the reason your in the trouble your in is the dub a$$es you hang around with

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
and if you want i can come to your crib and make your friends think im threatning you so they can pull their guns, get them taken from them and you can watch as they get smacked with them

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 71
lol subfanatic 8 to 11 years lol they cant give you that much for that little sh!t you did you just broke in to her house i know people who have robbed houses and only get 3 months in jail and their minors too. and i dont think you got caught with like 5 pounds cause with that much they will give you 5 to 7 years. lol I dont think youre deep too be slanging that much.And with a ounce like 1 week or 2 weeks man theyre only gona give you a couple months they always try to say there gonna give you years just to scare the sh!t out of you. Trust me i know people who have done far worse stuff than you and get out fast.If you tell me thats a bullsh!t story how the hell theyre gonna give you 8 to 11 years and especially cuz your a minor.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 208
lol Who says I go to his house next week and talk with his family about this post? I'll print it off as well... along with all the other oens and pics of stuff he said he had for trade.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2387
Good idea Subzer0, and take Oso with you, I feel the same way you do. People who use guns to attack are just Pu$$ies.
I too know people who have gotten in way more trouble than that, and got out in 1 year, either he's in trouble, and there just telling him that to scare him, or he's just making some bull sh1t story to keep anyone from confronting him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 591
subzero dont man...i mean seriously, by what it says hes like busy and dosent need this tuff right now lol...even though it would be sorta funny but still man give him time

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2390
He's had time!

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 72
lol hes had like 2 months. You can print it out and mail it to his mom and im pretty sure shell take it to the courts since i dont think she likes him very much since she kicked him out.

lol I think hes hiding out from some drug dealer that he ows money to since his mom found his stash and took it away now he has to pay back somehow.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2401
Lol yeah... prob.

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 58
He should sell his subs and amps. lol I just want his Ti, but i think he'd rather spend 8 years in jail than to give that sub up.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2403
lol.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 209
I have everything printed off.. ill give it 1-2 weeks for everone to get their stuff or not.. and if not ( big duh ) then i'll go.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Sub just send it now dont give him a chance to think of an excuse to tell anyone cuz all he is is a lying pu$$y that would probably sell his kid (if he had one) to make a buck

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2408
Lol, like Subfanitic said himself, he's been hiding for a month,
I wouldn't give him any longer.
if you do, I wouldn't go more than 1 week. After that... hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
fu9k that if that fool burned me for even 5 bucks i would make it a point to find and and whoop his a$$ cuz i live by the motto "Anything you do to me will be done back to 10 fold" in other words im not the person subfagget would try doing that to

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 238
i feel ya oso...im not saying im some kind of gangsta or nuthin but if he did me like that i wouldve been shot his house up or something....wtf is he serious..dotn come here because the ppl im with will hurt you...plz he live in kentucky wtf they gonna do...ill bring like 3 of my ppl from NY take his Eclipse sub and the rest of that sh!t and kick his @$$ you dotn rip ppl off like that

Bronze Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 70
damn, lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
dogg before i got 2 strikes and moved to where im at i walked the blocks of cudahy california a little city in the heart of la county he wouldnt drive down my street let alone walk it if he lives in kentucky what are him and his "homies" gonna do put on their sheets get on there horses and try to "lynch" me come on know hes only embarrasing himself him and his homies are some lame a$$ bit(hes

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 210
.. no offense meant toward anyone.. but not all " Kentuckians" are... redneck/hick/retarded/losers/etc any of the above listed and/or not stated..

I would appreciate it if the stereotypes would stop.. at least about Kentucky as I myself,.. live here. I don't even know wtf " lynch " is.. i'm supposing hanging?

I don't care that you make fun of subfanatic.. I agree fully with that BS, and he never ripped me off although he tried to.. so I don't care to wait 1-2 weeks as I've truly not lost anything.

Also Oso.. According to a study by Visions Inc...

13% of California acknowledged being involved in KKK ( white sheets comment above) while Kentucky was known for only 5% of people..

This is just to say..

We aren't all .. Subfanatic. We aren't all Hicks.. and I hate the word... Homies ;).. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
i wasnt implying that you all were sorry about that

Silver Member

Post Number: 603
lol i agree with subzero

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2447
Lol yeah... you kind of offended me.
Whats rong with Rednecks, and the "KKK?" lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
lmfao wow ok

Bronze Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 86
You might be a Redneck if "insert favorite John Foxworthy quote"

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2453
lol

Bronze Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 94
I meant Jeff Foxworthy. lol

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 212
I was like.. it's jeff, but I was letting you have the time to correct lol.

;) no offense taken bro, just saying.. it sounded like you were meaning to make fun of us as a whole. lol " sa'll good ... homie ".

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1972
who the f.uck did you send it too cuz i never got it.

Anonymous

thats what you get for trusting a 17 year old stoner who cant even remember where he put his nutsack.hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 460
i agree. you guys are all morons for trusting him and doing business on a forum.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1973
why shouldnt i? i try to think there is good in everyone, and i hope he really did send it. and how can you call me a moron for that? ive done business on this forum more thenonce, and i have all of his personal info........so go figure.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1974
he is a nice guy if he isnt f.uckin me over, ive talked to him oin the phone and texted him quite a bit, so I HOPE IO GET MY GOD DAMN MATHAF*CKING SH!T! if he didnt send it yet( if he has it) he should of just trold me that instead of lying. thats my deal.

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 61
when you go to his house send the pitbulls in first hungery of course lol

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 240
haha i hate the stereo types about Iowa too, they think all we do is grow corn, drive trucks, go hunting and think were all rednecks

even tho i am everything above without the farming part- haha but im one of the few trust me

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3067
We used to be farmers, about 4 years ago. Farming got so $hitty though that my dad had a big @ss auction, and quit for good. Best thing he ever did.

BTW, we used to grow corn, still do drive trucks, and hunt almost everything..... and we live in Michigan, not Iowa :-)

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 249
ahh joe haha midwest babyy, Iowa/Michigan football game should be very interesting this year(and if your a M.State fan don't worry cuz Iowas gonna walk all over them) but im goin to the iowa/michigan game they saw whoever wins that game will most likely be the big 10 champs

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 51
I'm selling real estate on jupitor for cheap! anytakers?

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 193
rule 1. dont trust anyone online, even though it involves real items/money people still think its some kind of game to be "ONLINE" they think there invincible on the internet

and if anyone screwed me out of any money, I make sure they screwed me and then you beat there @ss. most kids are pussys with the guns but we all know they dont have the balls to blast, and if they do you can say lots of @ss ramming going on cuz theyll be in jail

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 468
hunter, that is what ebay is for. all you guys had to do was rig an auction and you get ebay and paypal's fraud protection. for someone who is technically an adult, you are pretty naive. but i understand your point in trying to trust people but you always need to have some means to rectify being ripped off. that is what a credit card is for, that is what paypal is for.

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 71
ya i agree with these guys i was a trusting person at one time too till i got riped off by a guy i knew. he work for a subcontactor wich means i never work with him everyday just every now and them anyways he took me for 2 to 3 gs. He ended up quiting his job shortly after and nevery heard from him again but probly a good thing cause if i did meat up with him i would be in jail right now! I just took it as a very pricie learning experance

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1980
well even thought it is hard to say i still have some hope in him.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 222
Hunter... my "hope" in you understanding he ripped you off is becoming dim.. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us