PIONEER DEH-P7700MP AUX

Bronze Member
Username: Makavelie187

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 35
i have the auxilary adapter hooked up to the cd changer port for my mp3 player and i have read all of the instructions in the manual but i can't even seem to find how to turn the auxilary on has anyone else had this problem and maby i am missing a step in the book?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 821
Is the the receiver that has the part where you have to turn off the unit and hold down the function button to display a setup menu?

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 217
I haven't done this, buttry just scrolling through the different sources...I have an ipod hooked up to my headunit through the IPbus system and just reads it as "external" and I access it through the source button. I would also double check your connections just to make sure. You could be getting a giant headache just because the plug fell out lol

Bronze Member

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 36
i pulled my head unit out and double checked the adapter and it is in and its a pioneer adapter so i know its legit but i just can't seem to find aux when i press source it just goes from tuner to compact disc i know before you use the aux you have to turn it on and i haven't doent that yet(thats what the manuel said). when i press the dial i just have audio and function and nether of them have an option for anything close to auxilary in it to select????????

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 829
I believe you turn the unit off completely while the car is still running. Then you hold the function button down and a menu should come up(the unit will come on automatically, there is no need to press the source button).

Bronze Member

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 37
god ur a life saver jexxen thans man lol ya i had to turn it off then do what u said my mp3 is working and aux is now thanx man

Username: Haucks

Post Number: 5
by the way makavelie, does that sound good? I am about to do that exact setup myself, and I want to know if it is worth it.

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
Future refernces.Any pioneer deck with aux,thats how you turn them all on :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us