First HU, what should i get

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 167
have 200$ for a HU, want alot of features so right now im looking at the Panasonic cq-7301U and the Pioneer deh-770

Bronze Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 44
if ur looking at the panasonic go for the 8301 it is alittle better and on cardomain it is 189 plus u get a free wire harnes, frame, and something else i cant remember...i to cant decide between the 7700MP and the 8301

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 783
Yeah, the step up to the nicer Panasonic would be a great choice. As far as between the two, I think it's a matter of preference in what features you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
how much is shipping on car domain, does anyone know?? i think im goign to get it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
free, i believe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
i just got my amp there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
why did u choose panasonic over pioneer...cause i really dont know which one to get...the panasonic is somewhat nicer looking and has features there but the pioneer has individual sub control, and folder search...does the panasonic have the folder view and search for mp3 cds

Silver Member

Post Number: 789
The Panasonic should also have seperate sub control...and it should have a way to view the folders, i've seen pics of it before.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
more features.... i gotta have a nice deck that does cool things, the pioneer puts out clearer sound i hear but other than that there the same, and yea that panasonic is going to have a seperate sub control

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
are you positive on that separate sub control

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 178
personally out of all those i would get the pioneer although i would consider the Alpine CDE 9847 or 9851 for that price off ebay...only problem that people seem to have with alpine is that they tend to have a lower pre-amp volt output so your amp will be working harder although i think that they are built better

Silver Member

Post Number: 811
I'm very sure it has it. If you have to hear it from an actual owner, ask a private seller who is selling one on ebay.

Username: Bluedevil1550

Post Number: 3
Have you looked at the JVC KD-LH910? IMO it looks awesome when you see it in person!

Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 2
The low end Panasonic is a good way to go. Pioneer and Alpine are better but only if you spend twice what you want to. in the low end stuff, I'd say Panasonic is the best stuff going. the low end Alpine is total craaap! I never gave any low end Pioneer a good listen so I can say either way. I have heard the sub $200. Panasonic stuff and its nice stuff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
and that JVC has an SD slot...looks nice, however i just dont know if i can see JVC making good car audio

im torn now between it the panasonic CQ-C8301U, and the Pioneer 7700MP

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 134
what about eclipse...some of theirs stuff is awesome...for the price...look on ebay

Bronze Member
Username: Transam396

Mcdonough, Ga Usa

Post Number: 15
check nextag.com for prices maybe you can find a place that has a lower price than cardomain has and then they have a 105% price match got my 41 dollar pioneer 10in sub for 31 (I'm on a serious budget but for the price I paid it sounds pretty good) you can also google the part number and see if any other sites have it listed cheaper . Had a good exp with my cardomai purchase

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1550
Go with the Eclipse Deck Check out the Eclipse CD5444 on ebay. Thats one hell of a deck if you are a beginner.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us