Dual XDV8125 overriding the no tv while in motion feature

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to override the safety feature so you can watch tv while in motion?

Bronze Member
Username: Ehostler

VA

Post Number: 13
I would suggest that you read the owners manual. It has enough information for you to figure it out. If you don't ahve the manual, you can download it from their website.

I won't tell you how to do it, as I don't feel that it is safe for any one to drive and watch TV at the same time.

bullet5150
Unregistered guest
Thanks Mom! I am not planning to watch while I drive, it is for passengers.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 772
Actually, nobody here should tell you how to do it as it is illegal.

killeracing
Unregistered guest
we do alot of stuff thats illegal guys everday speed for one as soon as you go 1/2 mph over the limit you breaking the law think about it !!!! so if you do fix this thing where you can look at tv while you drive and you wreck cuz of that, thats you, you know not the manufacture fualt, so dont think you will change DUALs name to bullet515o ethier

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 841
I was just making a point that we really don't have to help him if he's going to act immature about it.

bobdole
Unregistered guest
just go back in and take the one that is wired to something is not supposed to be wired..........(i have the same one) and i dont watch it while i drive but i have the ability to watch it if i want.....just look at the manual and unhook the wire that goes to it........i can try and look it up for you if you want........its usually the one that goes to your e-brake

Bronze Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 63
"just go back in and take the one that is wired to something is not supposed to be wired"I stopped reading after the first line of ignorance.

Username: Jcraven

Post Number: 1
I know this is a little off topic but I've been trying to get info on this stereo - does anyone know if it will play MP3s? Also is it compatible with Sirius? If not, does Dual make one that is? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hellbender

Los Angeles, California USA

Post Number: 147
going a 1/2 mph over the speed limit (or even 15 mph over) is alot different then trying to watch tv,movies or animation while you drive. Its not just YOU who could be wrecking, it would be just as easy to crash INTO soemone else while THEY are driving, not to mention if any passengers are involved. Inherently it is much more dangerous then simply speeding a little bit over the limit. Even if its just for passengers the temptation to look over when its right there as your friends say "wow, look at that!" or "hey, thats cool!" would be great. Its bad enough people talk on thier cell phones when they drive, especially on the freeway. I never use my cell on the freeway and try to use it sparingly on the regular streets or not at all. Sorry for the ranting, and not saying anyone here is one, but I get so sick of dumb-@ss people who dont know how to drive. Traffic's bad enough without all the extra do-dads complicating things further.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us