Single Cab Possibilities

Username: S10fiend

Houston, TX United States

Post Number: 2
Would it be possible to fit 2 10" subs behind the seat of a single cab 98 S10. I only have 8 inch width from seat to cab. I am also taller so i cant really move the seat up any.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 230
Look around for a prefabbed box that says it will fit you're vehicle. There should be one somewhere. Then get measurements of the box and find a sub that will fit.

Username: S10fiend

Houston, TX United States

Post Number: 3
ok but will 2 shatter the back glass? my friends ranger had 2 tens in the back and it busted his back glass. So i was wondering if i should just get 1 10".

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
Depends on what sub they are, and how much power you have. If you have a huge @ss sub and tons of power, and leave your windows up, you can blow your glass out. Even with my windows down, the windshield and back glass flex out. Can't really help it. If you can visually see the glass pushing out, open you windows or turn it down! And don't bump when it's cold enough to see your breath.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 512
tracey...my friend has a 98 s10 and he has 2 10 inch kicker comps and it dont break his glass...but its so loud u cant breathe

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
If you do it right, half-decent subs will hit d@mn hard in a truck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us