Can anyone help me?

Silver Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 124
I tried and tried and tried to build a box using WINISD PRO, to reach the best SPL, but prolly im not good with those softwares and i couldnt do it. Can anybody help? I need someone who knows this program or another one that is similar and great, to put my sub data and get the box measurement and the ports ones. Any help? THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Maxil223

Post Number: 14
I'm just as stumped as you and more. I put in all this info and all it gave me was a colored squigley line and no one has responded to my questions.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 125
YEAH i know that's what i got. And i cant translate this line. I guess is a frquency response but is it good or not??? ANd what if i need to make my sub just for DB Drag?? Is that good or should i find another option?? I dunno....that's why im asking for a help..... :-(

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 286
Did either of you take the time to read the help files? Instad of having everyone else solve your problems, look around and solve them for yourself. That's how you learn. If everyone did that, we wouldn't get 50 posts/day asking about what subwoofer they should buy.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 126
iF U CAN TRANSLATE ALL THE HELP FILE IN ITALIAN I WOULD PROBABLY BE ABLE TO DO IT BY MYSELF...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us