CD stuck in Pioneer

Username: Grottobill

Post Number: 1
Well, I bought my car a few months ago and have had a CD stuck in there since. The Pioneer faceplace is of course aftermarket, but it's pretty old and doesnt look very expensive. I slapped a good CD of mine in there (it was burned, but good) and listened to it for awhile. When the time came for a new CD, the old one wouldn't eject. It is like the button does nothing, nothing happens at all when I press it. The cd player still plays the stuck CD, and the radio works fine too. There are no paperclip holes or anything like that. I've tried pushing the CD up/down while pressing the eject, and even pulling it out, but nothing works. There are two little while things holding the CD in (that's why I can't just yank it out) and they feel pretty solid and I dont want to break them. Any help would be appreciated.

The model number of my faceplate is in my car, if someone thinks it would help to know I'll run out and get it.

Thanks,
Bill

Ironbytes
Unregistered guest
I have had a huge problem in all of pioneer decks. The cd's burned or not would come part way out but would get stuck and stop. I had to jimmy my cd's out I guess it's a problem with pioneer... I switched to clarion and have not had a problem since

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 757
It's possible to remove the CD mechanism from the unit, then turn the proper gears to manually eject the CD. It takes a bit of work to find the right gearing, but not extremely difficult.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 171
sorry to hear that from you guys...I had my deh-p7400mp for 3 YEARS!!! and is still going strong now approaching 4 years. It is now in my friends blazer...I upgraded to the premier DEH-p960mp.

Audioguy22
Unregistered guest
Buy an Ipod and Ipod adaptor,than dont look back!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us