2 Zapco C2K 9.0's For Sale

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 94
Hello, I have 2 Zapco Competition C2K 9.0 amplifiers for sale. They are both 4 ohm versions with the factory db drag mod. I am selling them for 800 shipped (which is less than what they usually go for on ebay, on ebay they usually sell for 850-950 plus shipping and usually do not include symbilink cables or transmitter) They have a few minor scratches but otherwise in perfect working condition. I am including an 18 foot symbilink cable and a 2 channel symbilink transmitter. If you know your amplifiers then you know that these amplifiers are the best class d amplifiers in the world. Specs are 2100 watts rms at 12 volts and sells for 1900-2100 at shops, although the msrp is 2499.99. These amplifiers are NOT sold on the internet. Handbuilt in the USA, and a favourite among the spl competitors as well as the "SQ" competitors, because unlike other class d's they reproduce full range sound. If you dont need the full 2100 watts rms(either now or later), then the output can be adjusted for 400,800,1600 watts bridged or ran wide open for the full 2100 watts rms! They include 24/48 db per octave adjustable crossovers. In my opinion they have better sq than jl audio, rf, and even arc audio amplifiers. Here are some links for more info http://www.caraudiomag.com/specialfeatures/0202cae_amp/ and www.zapco.com (at the zapco website click on the competition 9.0). Email me for pics, my email address is shaggy6174@hotmail.com.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
I forgot to mention, these amplifiers can also play at 2 ohms bridged for approximately 2300-2500 watts rms, because they have the factory db drag mod. (One of these competition 9.0 amplifiers would be perfect for a pair of avalanche 15's just wire the avalanches up for a 2 ohm mono load and call it a day!)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
At 4 ohms bridged you'll still get your 2100 watts rms at 12 volts.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 197
Will they run at 1 or 2 ohm? And what's they're "max" output?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3442
Why are you selling them? Are you willing to make a trade?

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 33
How much for the amps. Stop stalling. Inquiring minds want to know.

Bronze Member
Username: Bananakrill

Benicia, California

Post Number: 74
Those are some kick a$$ amps. Maybe the best out there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us