Need help


New member
Username: Thumpalot

Post Number: 1
Registered: Jul-05
i got a kenwood cd player. My car battery ran dead on me a few months ago. So when i buy a new battery and try to turn on my cd player on it doesnt work. I finally realized that the 10 amp fuse in the back of the cd player was blown. So i go buy a pack of them and put one in. As soon as i put them in they blew. All 5 of them. Does anyone know what may be causeing this. Another problem i had is my clock dont work either. Im not sure if the cd player and clock thing are releated. All i know is everything use to work 1 month ago just fine.

Any help would be nice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us