Which head should i get

Username: Richierch

Post Number: 8
I was wondering which head unit is better between the Sony CDX-M8810 and the Pioneer DEH-P7700MP...both in sound quality and overall features

Bronze Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 85
absolutely, unequivocally, go with the pioneer. If you get the premier version (don't know if thats the 7700 or not) you'll get better pre-out voltage and a 2 year warranty instead of a 1 year warranty.

Post Number: 9
i know about the premier---and my friend has that pioneer--but the website i found it on has it for 200 instead of 300 but does not sell the premier, so i gotta go with the money. and on car domain for 220 i can get the wiring harness and everything else i need included. the real reason i asked is because the friend that has it doesnt want me to get one like his and i like the look of the sony but i know they dont make good subs so i decided i should ask about the head units before making a choice.

thank you

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 734
The P7700MP, definitely.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
ok is there really a huge difference between the 7700MP and the 80MP...and is this Clarion DXZ655MP better then either of them.

thanks,
richie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
also is this Panasonic CQ-C8301U MP3 Player better then the pioneer 7700MP

audioguy22
Unregistered guest
Pioneer is leaps above sony or Panasonic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ok

i liked the way the panasonic looked next to the 7700 and they seemed to have the same features but i geuss thats not true

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
so no one has anything to say for the panasonic
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us