Pioneer DEH p-80MP or the 8MP? Any difference?

jonesy50158
Unregistered guest
I ordered the Pioneer DEH P-80mp off ebay a few days ago and I called them tonight to ask about a tracking number and they said that the 80 mp is being replaced with the 8 mp. The only difference I can possibly find is that the 80mp has 6.5 volt pre-outs.

So are they trying to scam me or what? They said we could work out a deal so I'd get the 8mp if they can't get the 80mp. I was just wondering if I should go ahead and get the 8mp instead.

Ironbytes
Unregistered guest
It depends on you situation. The 8mp is a premier deck and the only real diffrence is the voltage and the warranty. If you are running an external amp it might help. But I dont think it will be enough that you would notice. The other diffrence is the warranty. You get 2 years on a premier deck and 1 with the non premier deck. IMO I like the premier deck but that me

jonesy50158
Unregistered guest
Yeah, I'm running an 800 watt Kicker amp and plan to add a 200.4 amp. I was just making sure that the voltages were the ONLY difference.

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
jonesy this is how it goes. DEH-P80MP is the regular Pioneer where the DEH-P8MP is the premier version. On the Premier versoin you have a Pro Mode,6.5volt instead of 4 volt preouts,and 1 year manufacture warranty.(lol @ manufacture warranty)

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
jonesy this is how it goes. DEH-P80MP is the regular Pioneer where the DEH-P8MP is the premier version. On the Premier versoin you have a Pro Mode,6.5volt instead of 4 volt preouts,and 2 year manufacture warranty.(lol @ manufacture warranty)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us