Where can I find a distribution block like this?


Marco P.
Unregistered guest
I want to input a 4 guage power cable and have it output to 2 4 guage power cables because I do not want to replace my current 4 guage cable from the battery. Is there such a d block? Thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3425
Registered: Nov-04
Yes it exists. They have some that accept 0-2 gauge in and 2-4 gauge out. They also have 4 gauge in and 2-4 gauge out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us