AMP'S

Bronze Member
Username: Karam

Post Number: 55
Hey guys i need to know what amp to get. i just cant decide what to get. when i was going to get my sub i was gona get only 1, but then the offer was buy 1 get 1 free, so i ended up making two bassboxes as well they both fit in my car aswell. the thing is i might put one im my sis car or sell it or buy a bigger amp and have both of them in there. would it sound better with one sub at 650rms or two subs at 1300rms?????

what if i only install one of them what amp can i get and also what amp do you recomend if i have both of them. im thinking if i run both of them ill use a mtx1501d. but what amp can i use if i power them both seperate? it will need to be 650rms at 4ohms my budget is low so i cant get the expensive stuff. hifonics? any good? but ill only be paying fot one of them ill get my sis to pay for the other one.

KMARTXR
Unregistered guest
as far as one or two subs, it all depends on what u like. 1 sub wont over power your music and will add a nice bass tone in there, i have 2 and its LOUD. if you want to shake ur neighbors houses then 2 would be better IMO.

im not good with choosing amps so i would wait for someone else to respond to that question :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
ok thanks, yer if any body can just tell me any amp that can power 650rms at 4ohms then.

Bronze Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 42
how much would you be willing to spend on the amp?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
well, im think that if i buy two amps it will be more expensive then buying one and runngin it at 2ohms. but if my sis takes the other one she will also pay for the amp. so round about $200 with out postage to uk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us