Amp for components

Anonymous

I need an amp to push my components with. they are rated at 100RMS, 400max. I only have one pair of these.

Bronze Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 53
This happen to be an infinity kappa 6.1? look into a low rated 4 channel amp and bridge it.

What is your budget?

Anonymous

yes it is infinity kappa 6.1, but everytime i mention them i seem to get no replies.. -_-. so anyways, my budget is around $500 for an amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
that gives you lots of options...but I'd reccommend a kicker SX700.4...i've heard nothing but great reviews on the SX series. the birth sheet will probably be around 800 watts so bridge it to 400 x 2 @ 4 ohms...built in EQ, 36 db/octave crossover, variable input sensitivity, 100 db signal to noise ratio...its a great amp and its all digital. It can be had for $400 shipped on ebay. Also look into the Kicker SXRC in dash remote control...probably just over $100...it'll allow you to control every feature of the amplifier without getting out of the driver seat.

Anonymous

thanks alot man.. and congratulations on being the first person to answer my question reguarding the infinity kappa components (i've asked about 4 times in the past 2 days.. :P). thanks again!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
no problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us