Digital processor

Username: Believe

Illinois

Post Number: 1
i seen one on ebay with good specs
super low distortion rate, 13.5 volts compared to my 4,and high s/n ratio.
but how do they work?
(i think i want one)
ive read that they have a clean signal from a past post. i havent been able to find any information as to how they work though.
replies appreciated,
beLIEve

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 14
i still havent been able to find any literature.

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 15
i found the epiccenter lol

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 114
The 13.5 volts is only good if you have a line driver. Otherwise your probably only going to have a 3 volt signal max (some loss through cable runs) when it reaches the digital processor. Audiocontrol processors are quality top of the line stuff. I own the matrix, epicenter, and 2 dxs digital crossovers and they work great. They are powerful, reliable, and basically unbreakable...worth the money.

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 31
i have three comtrols for my subs..
head unit
gain on amp
gain on epicenter

ive tried a few different ways to get it right.
its either too much or too little.
how can i set it and forget it?

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 222
turn everything down as low as possible...put music on that is pretty clear and not too much bass and not too little bass...put the volume up about 2/3-3/4...and adjust the gain appropriately...the epicenter will set according to the sub that you own and the music that you listen too...read the book for that...it's pretty funny and very helpful...the headunit is your last resort and useful when driving to give it last tweak....so mainly just set the gain right on the amp and you will be okay...the biggest key is to not set it so that the amp clips...that is the biggest sound quality killer...so 3/4 is as far as it should go...if you can go that far.

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 32
thanks for your reply. im gonna take a second look tomorrow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us