Kick panels

Bronze Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 73
i dont have the time or the money to make some custom fiberglass kick panel for my 95 civic, but would the Q logic kick panels suffice?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
just to tie in this thread with the speaker forum, i would like to get mabye either CDT cl-61, DLS ms6 or MB quart 216 comps and i want, as most, some imaging.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
zing!

Username: Black05hemi

So Cal

Post Number: 1
I have them in my truck...I'm using CDT EF-5's and TW-24 tweeters.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
nice. ive decided to save up for the dls ms6. (euro pride) i went to another forum and they said these Q logic were just worthless unless there was a lot of deadening material in the casing. well now my new question is for the honda civic 95', where is a good place to put the tweeterS? some where angeled to the the gap between the driver and passenger seat? once people see the tweets though my car will be stripped.

So Cal

Post Number: 2
Not sure about the tweeter placement...I put a layer of Dynamat Xtreme on the back of the panels. It sounds good to me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
you have the Q logiC?

So Cal

Post Number: 3
Yep

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4199
You may want to check the dimensions of those kick panels and the speakers you're looking at. Q forms can only fit a few 6" drivers, usually if they're a true 6.5" driver, they won't fit. It is dependant on the car the kicks are made for, though. Depth can also be an issue. Other than that, they're good for the money, much better than stock door spots. They do need to be deadened as they are hard plastic, but that's an easy task, a simple application of dynamat will suffice, and you can stuff it with polyfill as well. You can also use spray on deadener.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
thank you jonathan. yeah it seems like i would have to make custom kick panels. Arrrr
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us