Dynamat, eDead, Foam Spray... which?

Bronze Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 11
Topic says it all... which one is the best? Which one do you guys use?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1915
i use dynamat extreme, only because i got a good deal on it. but most deadeners are the same, as long as the have the same thickness. edead, from what ive heard has a tendency to fall off....not too sure about the foam spray though.

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 165
most people ive heard use the spray say they love it and it works better than all the dyna and edead stuff...could be personal exp...i havent tried either yet...foam supposedly a lot easier faster than all the other stuff 2

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 259
how much is that spray stuff? i might just get me some :D

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 12
Do you know of any specific brands of the foam stuff, or what its actually called, because im definitely thinking about getting some. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 25
I've had a lot of experience with sound deadener. Dynamat xtreme is the best (easiest to apply, best deadening, and sticks well upside down)...however its the most expensive...look on ebay for a bulk pack for around $125...The spray doesn't work as good as dynamat xtreme, but is good for cracks and hard to reach places and it is usually black so you won't notice it. Other deadeners, are cheap and work, but not as effectively. The installation process also takes more time and effort. Depending on the temperature, you may need a heat gun and it may not stick upside down for long periods of time(rear deck, trunk lid, roof)...personally I've gotten the most results from dynamat xtreme.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 15
Thank you ryan, that was a lot of help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us