Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4324
guys add 2 12 inch jl w0 subs in MINT condition, and a jl 250/1 for sale now

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 657
honestly man. stop fukin with people. you need to handle what youve already got before u try to sell more. i thought u were a really trustworthy guy, now ur makin me pissed. if u want some1 to buy those subs then give every1 their box and me my cap and money. can i have ur cell number so i can talk to you? or sign on AIM or something....

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2969
He has promised me something too and i waited weeks and he never sent it. I figured he couldnt afford it and didnt want to tell me. Now i wonder about his honesty as well watching the comments ive been seeing on the board.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 659
yeah... i was afraid at first.... but then he seemed really trustful.... now idk... i just hope i get my brand new stinger cap and my 70 dollars like he said hed send me

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 882
hey trevor i noticed he was on AIM aroudn 5 in the morning..i was just to tired to talk o him

herman
Unregistered guest
if you have a picture of him and the city, state wherres hes at we can track him down i know someone that coul do that. and trevor you had his cellphone number? we could of tracked him down even faster. if he has a police record that's better too. so if he dosent give you guys your stuff ill be more than glad to do this for you. only if you guys really want me to cause i hate people that rip other people off.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2972
sub doesnt owe me anything anymore it was just for box blueprints i was going to do for him and he never sent the money so i never sent the bluprints of course but I neve got an address either from him

Anonymous

hey sub I doubt you'll be selling anything else on here since your rep is pretty much ruined now. I think you pissed off a couple too many people with your messed up shipping and run-ins with the cops. How do you get all this stuff that you sell anyhow? Is that why the cops are after you man?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 660
yeah i always wondered how he got all that stuff lol .. thanks for the offer herman... ima give him a 46th chance tho lol... after that i;ll get to you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us