Anyone concerned about sub

Timsubfanatic
Unregistered guest
anyone concerned about subfanantic this is his friend Tim, and he got ahold of my and asked me to post on here concerning someone named nick.

first off he wanted me to explain, he is been in and out of houses in covington/over the rhine, if anyoneknows where those are ill explain. Anyone remember all those riots about a year ago coming from cinci, well those are where thye happened, some of the ruffest places in the country and he is just been kind of hiding out for about a week now, i met up with him tonight and got a key from him to his house, so nick, tom dday your stuff will be shipped, and he said he did somen special to the box since it was giong to be so late. he will hopefully be soon, and he told met o say you al prolly know what he is trying to hide from the cops for, but if not ill be back in a day or two

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 157
Tim thank you very much for the post...i didnt know anything about the sitiation and thanks for updating me and who ever else needed it. Glad to hear my box is finally guna ship and i hope his situation gets cleared up and hes ok...if you get a chance to talk to him, tell him thanks for updating us-it was much needed thanks again tim and tell sub thanks 2

Silver Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 158
and are you shipping the stuff or is it when he gets back it will be shipped?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4323
Hey nick!, thanks tim! lol, im at the library right now and just to let you know tim is giong to ship it out today to you, i spend alot of time on a new box for you, your really gonna love this box, it has somen i told you i wouldnt do. but ill talk to you soon, im sorry nick

Silver Member

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 160
lol alright man nice to here from you...thanks for the box...i hope its still sealed though man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us