Pioneer DEH-P7700MP the best under $250

Anonymous

Is there anything better out there for under $250?

Bronze Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 66
Personally I like alpine head units. I have friends with almost every other brand of cd players and i find the alpine to be the best. The pioneer is good but you can also check out the Alpine CDA-9851

Bronze Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 52
yeah but the alpine has lesser rating of preamp voltage.

Anonymous

what about the Pioneer Premier DEH-P8MP?

Anonymous

come on guys, please help

Shiva
Unregistered guest
SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is always better in SONY than Pioneer OR Alpine.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 224
SNR is one of the most overrated specs on HU's. As long as it is over 90db, you will not notice the difference.

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
Sony has a good SNR and thats all. The DEH-P8MP has 6volt putputs just like all premier cd players. Its not under 250 though its like 500. Easier and more tuning from the Pioneer,but color display and motorize with Alpine. Also Dozy is "lesser" a word?

Shiva
Unregistered guest
I might sort of agree with Knacko. SONY has greatest technoloogy in the world, but seems to be making not so good car audio's

As per my understanding DEH-7700 & DEH-6600 series are worth for their cost/feature ratio.

Did anyone tried Nakamichi ?

Bronze Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 87
sony makes bad head units. its a fact. They make some stuff well, but I can't think off the top of my head of any great car audio brand that makes anything other than car aduio equiptment (or home audio).

Anonymous

I have seen some Eclipse HU's on ebay new inbox for under $200 the CD5444 for 1 great clean HU. 5volt preouts. 3 sets of RCA's and 1 aux out. Just doesnt have all the flash but SQ its up there for sure. Has all the goodies aswell timing alignment, EQ etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 95
i guess not, but have you heard the word ebay? $250. (sigh)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us