Go Yanks!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3461
I just had to say this for all of you who are watching the game GO BERNIE! its about time he hit something lol

Bronze Member
Username: Big_ed

Post Number: 28
i have to say GO SOX. 9 games ahead !

Bronze Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 56
F**K red sox...yankees all the way

Bronze Member
Username: Big_ed

Post Number: 32
white sox not red sox im from chicago

Anonymous

yea im a AL central fan i stick to the teams who don't overpay there players like the twins/whitesox/royals-- and imma have to go with the cubbies only bevcause i live in the midwest

iowa only has minor league teams:-(

Bronze Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 47
GO PADRES

Bronze Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 21
haha james, the yankees suck massive d!ck this year. the Orioles will take the pennant!!!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1901
go broncos! wait wrong sport. broncos are basketball. jk.

im goin to take the pennant this year. unhh

Anonymous

haha im with scuba i think orioles have a great chance for the pennant.. and as far as football goes GO J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

(DONT EVEN GET STARTED WITH COLLEGE FOOTBALL SINCE HAWKEYES ARE GOING TO THE ROSE BOWL FO SHO!!) lets see if anyone even knows where the hawkeyes are from:-)

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3471
yup your right Pierce and Haluska are nasty. Orioles are a great team also but I am a die hard yankee fan (minus the sh!t talk so dont try to get me started). The Jets are OK but again I am a huge eagles fan so I have to say Go EAGLES! but if pennington can stay healthy the jets should do pretty good. Oh yeah and IOWA!

Anonymous

haha football james football pierce and haluska are baskeball players and as soon as iowa fires alford iowa basketball will finally be competative again, ferentz has turned iowas football program around dramatically, and as long as the jets don't give more of there star player to the redskins or should i say "jetskins" and pennington stays healthy AS YOU SAID:-) jets will have a decent season

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3475
I dont know why I thought you were talking about basketball but again you are right their football program should be top notch as well.

thumpinWRANGLER
Unregistered guest
JAMES you started did stupid thread quit flooding up the forum mor0n!

Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 1
hey thumpinwrangler people need a break from constant audio now and then and im glad people like james start these threads because they get to be pretty fun and you get to know people better

P.S. james got me a name.. i think it fits me well ;)--ct im guessing is conecticut(great basketball programs)

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 366
CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS
CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS

Post Number: 3
klein you from the midwest:-)??? anyone in the midwest is either twins or cubbies all the way with a few other oddball teams in there

i don't know about the cubbies chances this year but im pullin for them all the way

Post Number: 4
haha my bad chris didn't notice the town under your name.. im from W'loo, nice to see some guys from IOWA on here

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
I live in Dubuque, IA.

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
Yeah, you dont see many. If you get a chance check out my amp for the Ava's post.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2886
Go Barney! Wait thats not the game. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
I dont get it?????

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3479
yeah CT has a good basketball program coach calhoun is a great coach and a great guy. I graduated from uconn and attended lots of the games and have met Jim personally. I am pulling for their football team to statr to step up and play like a decent D-1 team they always wanted to be.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1904
im lookin ill. in basketball this year. id love to see my cinnci bearcats go back to the top. they have been playin pretty good. as far as college football, miami i hope they can play well and keep it together. im a huge indians fan. clevland indians james, not the kind your thinkin of.

bhen
Unregistered guest
orioles are in first, ravens are gonna be in first, give us a basketball team and they would be first too. baltimore owns. even our indoor soccer team wins.

(except college, go sooners~)

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3502
hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hunter that was great man! your a cleavland steamer fan as well correct?

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1908
lol. yes sir.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 154
Braves, Packers, Louisville (for college b-ball and football), and Indiana (for college b-ball).
GO CARDS!!!!!
GO HOOSIERS!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 55
So who won the game after all? lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us