Adire any good? (also:subfan look)

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 147
I was thinking of downgrading my 2 15s ( audiobahn SE ones ) into either 4 shivas or 3 shivas ... does anyone recommend adire? I hear they pack a good bang for the buck. I have about 300 to spend on them.. and adire seems nice.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3398
yes you cant go wrong with adire they make great stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4119
That's an upgrade, not a downgrade. Adire isn't just good for the money, they're just good period :-). The Shivas are excellent subs and will make you very happy for the money spent.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 149
Subfan, toss me your address on aim or through email

justincelicagt@yahoo.com

I've been working with the army reserve etc all last week, had a meeting about recruits and sendoffs I didn't know about. I'm really sorry, if you still have the amp i'll send payment as soon as I get address. I just got back 2 days ago.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 150
thanks guys for the input ;) I don't hear too much about them or maybe I just over read but can either of you recommend a good amp to power three of them?

well.. 2 or 3 .. and i may get 12s and not 10s if they make 12" shivas.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 177
they won't begin distributing any of the new line until late july at the earliest. but nothing has been set in stone as of yet. adire is transitioning from online distribution to retail. but yes, they make 12" shivas (2ohm and 4ohm).

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 153
I heard one shiva ( 10 ) and it was louder than my 2 15s.. so it caught my eye a lot.. sounded crisp and clear too. I think i'll gow ith 3 12" shivas.. any points on a good amp for 3?.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2859
Only problem is your not gonna be able to get 3 Shiva's for 300 bucks. The older models sold for about $125, and the new models are $180 for 12's.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 711
If your interested in getting somethin from adire and your spending 300 then try a 15" tempest.
http://www.adireaudio.com/Mobile/TempestSeries.htm

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 154
I know a place where I can get used older models for 90ish.. and they said i could get 3 10s for under 300 for sure.

i'm wanting to downgrade on size of sub so a 15" is out of the question.. but adire is definitly the brand I want. ;).

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 180
run with your connect. i prefer 12"s over 10 though. with 3 12" you will be very straight.

the new ones list high, but again, that is just manufacturers SUGGESTED resale price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us