Truck Subs

sic402
Unregistered guest
all right im looking for suggestions for some truck subs, a standard cab truck, so any help would be great right now only one i have on mind is the Pioneer TS-SW124d truck sub

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 199
You could go with many subwoofers you just gotta build a box for your vehicle

sic402
Unregistered guest
see thats the problem, because it is standard cab it is really limited in box size, so a lot of the subs could fit, but they would sound horrible because there would not be enough air space inside. i need some shallow mount ones i guess is what imi really saying

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2133
I know people who have Kicker CVR's behind the seat... and it doesn't sound that bad.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 459
if i was u id invest a some money in2 sum apc racing seats and take out ya other seats and put u a good 12 inc the middle

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthedeuce06

Post Number: 54
i had a reg. cab truck and i had 2 12 jl WO's.... it hit well and sounded well

Username: X_cold_x

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 3
i had a reg cab put 2 alpine type r's in it ... it hit pretty hard but then again i had custom racing seats .... it all depends on the customization that you do. like donny said with the money you can put a 12" sub in the middle of the seats

sic402
Unregistered guest
i would love to put a kicker CVR behind my seat... but would you guys suggest building my own box or trying to find a truck box for it?

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2151
If you build you're own, you'll get the most airspace possable... I'd try building it you're self.
My friend that I was talking about... he has 2 12 CVR's in a Dodge single cab with a MTX 800D and it doesn't sound bad at all.
You can go with most subs as long as you take the time to measure the room you have and see what you can do.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2152
If you build you're own, you'll get the most airspace possable... I'd try building it you're self.
My friend that I was talking about... he has 2 12 CVR's in a Dodge single cab with a MTX 800D and it doesn't sound bad at all.
You can go with most subs as long as you take the time to measure the room you have and see what you can do.

Bronze Member
Username: Bus212

Kingsford, Michigan Us

Post Number: 18
Dude i just bulit a box for my 200 f150 standard cab. I put two 12 inch kickers in it and it punds like no other. Its a little tight but just measure and make sure the box is air tight.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1819
http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/ae_slimline _10/

check it out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us