Purchasing Memphis Amp

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 192
I went to one of the audio shops around town and i was thinking about buying the new Memphis 1100x1 @ 1 ohm amp for my two eclipse aluminum 12's, how do yall think it will go together. heres a link to the amp http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/products/details.asp?id=25. I just dont wanna make another mistake, gotta get it right.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Need some opinions on if this will be a good amp for the 12's

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 114
Since you responded to my question, I will respond to yours... I have no experience personally with that amplifier but I have heard awesome reviews about memphis... I doubt you will be dissapointed. More than likely it will be producing 1200rms @ 1 ohm because they are underrated. Powering those subwoofers should be a breeze. (Note: I am not an expert whatsoever at this). That being said... Good luck!

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 345
If you like Memphis check out the mojo amp, its really good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Yea i just keep blowing my eclipses with my Hifonics BX1500D so i want to go with an amp that is suitable for those subs. The Mojo amp ill have to check out

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1824
yeah that amp is good, supposed to be 80 percent effienct

werd
Unregistered guest
yea its a very nice amp I've got one running 2 12" M3's. And you don't need a Mojo. It puts out like 2400 watts or something.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us