Help please, thanks

Anonymous

Ok, I really know nothing, so instead of buying the wrong stuff and messing up my car I'm gunna ask all of you.

I want to put two 10" subs in my car with a small budget. I want to put around $300-400 into this. What subs should I get, and what amp to go with them? Whats the best I can do with the little money I have?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 39
10 sub or subs? well get a decent amp liek pioneer about $200 325 rms 800 watts new2 channels! and if i was you i would either buy a NICE 12" SUB FOR 200$ instead of runnign 2 10's... bridge that one niec 12" , do paralell wiring n it will POUND!!! ALSO u need an amp kit too ehh and a box lol

Anonymous

Give me some links, I'll really wanna know what you think I should get. I'm fine gettin the one 12 if that will sound better. I just want to know what the best I can get for $300-$400. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 239
No do not buy a Pioneer amp. pikeshp has no idea what he is talking about, so don't listen to him. First of all what do you want? SQ(sound quality) or SPL(loud)? If you want good SQ, go for 10's. Pick up a pair of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39771%26item%3D5782068416 %26

Then hook up this amp:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64573%26item%3D5782856078 %26

And pick up a sealed box somewhere. This setup will give you very good SQ. And some decent SPL. Even if you find a different amp, those subs are an excellent choice for someone on a budget.

meathead
Unregistered guest
or you could buy subfanatics audiobahns for $150 and a 8002t on ebay the lowest one i've seen was $125 you'll probably find one for $150 all that is 300 plus shipping so you'll have about 70 80 bucks to spend on an amp kit. this will hit hard audiobahns are for spl.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us