Join my pain

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 91
When i got back home last nite i found my gf's car with the door open...somebody broke into her car and stole the whole car stereo system that i bought her...people still do this....it's sooo sad.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 161
I have a car alarm, and full coverage on EVERYTHING. I had my old sh!t stolen, but the insurance company bought me a new window and new system. Now I have a bad @ss car alarm too :P.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 104
Lucky man, here to get a full coverage u spend like 1500 euro per year...lol...

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 448
dude i swear...if u find him, kill him

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 107
im sure i would LOL

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2853
In Italy do they have laws about hitting other people? I know here in the States, (Michigan at least) it's illegal to hit another person, so you can go to jail for fighting and $hit... but if Italy is different, you seriously need to beat the living $hit outta the guy.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 157
1500euro?!?!?! I pay about $45/year to insure $3000 worth of equipment.

Bronze Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 76
i got my system jaked like a mounth ago at college and nothing was covered by insurance. it sucks

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 108
Yeah and if u beat somebody here they'll give u a ticket or jail or something....and the money to cover a system is too much...

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 102
hey bro, i just read your email
how you doin?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 103
oh dang, i just read this thread, looks like not so good. well if it makes you feel any better its happened almost all of us.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 109
Hey zac :-) im ok, how u doin? yeah i know it's not good but luckly and im sorry to say it, it was my gf's car, not mine that is a lil more expensive...lol...

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 104
not bad, workin alot lately. kinda gettin burned out on the competition thing, but im gonna hang in there till finals.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 110
That's great, imma follow your results on db drag official site. I cant actually get a higher score than 142.2 on TermLab...and it's getting me nervous. I just finished use dynamat spray on all my car and i will put some kinda of deadin material on the roof and see if i improve it but i think i should work on the box. if i send u some pics of my system and box etc can u give me some advices? i mean, maybe u see something wrong that i cant see u coz im blind...lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 105
of course man, im here to help, i consider you a friend. just send them over and ill be glad to look at them.

Silver Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 111
I appreciate it man, i'll take pics starting from the connection at the battery to the back of the trunk. How can i reach finals with a 142.2 score LOL? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us