Another song question

Anonymous

BASS SONGS?
all songs that hit hard BUT clear, not some of those crappy songs where all u hear is the bass through the whole song

Username: Big_ed

Post Number: 7
All the ones i listed before

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1822
DO A SEARCH!

AN0NYMOUS
Unregistered guest
screw you hunter and big ed go suck a big fat C0CK. i did a search but read clearly you f*cking aZZhole.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1832
mmmm this sounds like fun. well it seems like your post didnt show up. maybe you were to busy letting your sister/girlfriend put her strap on all the way up your as.s to realize that you, the most intelligent person on earth, didnt post it. and if you were half the man your mom is then you would have seen that there is a post exactly like your on the boards as we speak. now just think, if a song has a bass line, then it will be through the whole song, now im sorry your not smart enlough to read a lil bit farther down the page, or even smart enough to know that there is a button you push that will post as anonymous, so you dont have to type it in. and i know that this isnt the same person who started this thread, and god you suck at insults

meathead
Unregistered guest
this forum is g@y it's filled with nothing but morons asking the same questions over and over flooding up the board geez do what hunter said and do a search! and why the hell cant you say g@y that's g@y.

Anonymous

meathead, how the hel l do you expect someone to search for songs? buy/download thousands of songs and see which ones have good bass? no you ask fucke n people who heard songs with good bass

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 360
you are an idiot search these forums I gaurantee youll find plenty of threads with lists of songs with good bass and here is the cool thing. if you have iTunes you can listen to a sample of a song before you download it so that way you can tell if it has good bass

meathead
Unregistered guest
Haha thats what i was going to say . Anon I meant search the f#cking forum there s like 5 different threads on this sh!t people are tired of the same f#cking questions over and over. thats why nobody listed any songs in your thread cause theres other threads about this.lol some people.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us