Place to buy real switchblades?... subfanatic do you have one for sell? lol

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2110
Does anyone know a good website to buy real switchblades from? I collect a lot of different knives, and I've always wanted a real switchblade! I've found a few sites that say they sell real switchblades when I googled it... but I don't know if they are for real or not.
Subfanatic... you wouldn't happen to be trying to sell one would you? lol
I'd be willing to spend around $60 maybe more.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigred2069

Post Number: 30
theres a place by my house that sells all that sh!t its incredible, you can buy swords and throwing knives, ninja stars, butterfly knives i bought brass knuckles from there too, but i live in TN so sry hahah

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2111
Damn... the only ones I can find around heer is just spring loaded... the ones that just flip out like a regular knife... the only difference is you press a botton. But I bought anyways... and it already broke.
Hmmm, someone on heer has to know!

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 151
LOL! I used to be into the "underground" sh!t in the Bozeman area of Montana, we had all kinds of sh!t like that. Automatic guns, gernades, huge @rse smoke bombs, all that good stuff. And they weren't usually used for good... Stay away from that kinda sh!t. I actually think they're illegal, wouldn't know, havn't been around that kinda stuff for awhile.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2126
Lol... its only elegal in certain states.:-)
I've still been serching on google and found this one place... I'm really looking at a Italian OTF.... can get it for $75, or another one kind of like it for $85... hmmmmm.

Bronze Member
Username: Mitch_001

Post Number: 17
1strateknives.com i believe

Bronze Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 44
crap...i thought I posted earlier but i forgot to confirm it...anyhow I know a "guy" who has bought somewhere around 50 knives (most switchblades) from www.bladeauction.com its an auction, but everybody this person has bought from has been trustworthy and had quick shipping. It has everything from $400 microtech knives (easily some of the best out there) to $30 look a likes. I think it has the widest selection and you can get great prices.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4306
taylor, i have a few, give me a design on which your looking for and ill find you one? like how do you want it to act, do you want the ones where u flip out using you arm, do you want one where u push a button, do you want a nice butterfly, give me details and i can rumble trhough my room and find you one

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2127
www.skm.to/ - 13k -
I was looking at the frunt opening, and the Italian Staletto's.
Bassically, I'm wanting something where you press a botton, and the blade shutes out the frunt, not the bottom like most knives.
I'm looking at some more on a different website, but I can't rember it at the moment, but I'll post it so you can get a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Bronze Member

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 51
go to that site I mentioned earlier and search "otf", they'll be a bunch of knives that come up, otf is just out the front, If i understand you correctly (I think I do) that's what you're looking for.

Bronze Member

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 52
woops...didn't realize you already knew what otf meant, lol. If you want stillettos then go to the blade auction and just click the "Italian Automatica" link on the top left, that will show all the stilletto auctions going on now.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2135
Thank's... but I just ordered a double action OTF knife this morning...
The only problem is... I'm pretty sure that it's elegal.
It's double edged, double action... you press the switch forword, and the blade shutes out, then press the switch the other way... and the blade retracts.
Hmmmm, does it sound legal?:-) lol
Think it came from www.bladeplay.com

Bronze Member

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 53
pretty much all switchblades are illegal to carry anywhere. I can tell from your description that yours is illegal to carry. Now, to "collect" is perfectly legal. I'm not quite sure why you would want to carry a switchblade, but if you do don't get caught. lol.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2172
Lol yup... I was looking at some of the laws, but that just made it worse! It sounds like almost every knife is considered a switchblade in Texas! Something about them being prohibited... and any knife that can be flung open by hand is even considered a switchblade.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3304
Taylor17, you need a new hobby. I don't think I own one. Well maybe 1" version in my swiss kit.
Swords are another story. Some of them are worth collecting. Personally I'd like to get Star War's laser sword.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2174
Lol... not all my knives are elegal... hmmmm maybe they are!
Let me refraze that. Most of my knives are elegal to carry, but not all. I collect all kinds of knives... from poket/switchblades/throwing stars/daggers/swords. Most swords are really cool, but really expencive! But then agen, thats the way it is with most knives I guess.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us