2 15" Diamond Audio TDX's for sale!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 340
Hello everyone. It has been a while since i have been on here. I am interested in selling two Diamond Audio TDX 15" Dual 2 ohm Subwoofers. Please let me know if you are interested as I would like to go a little smaller with my system. They sounded really amazing with the little power i was putting to them. I only used high quality stuff with these subs and they are in perfect condition. I have had them for about 5 months or so and they have only about 10 hours of use on them. Please let me know what price you would be willing to pay and we can figure out a good price.

Thanks,

Chris Klein

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 141
Give a ball-park figure on the price.

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
i was thinking maybe 275 apiece not including shipping price as i do not know what the best way to ship would be. Let me know if you think this is a fair price, i beleive that i payed 350 apeice not including shipping at the time i purchased them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
If you think this is too high then maybe 250 would be a better price. I am unsure what a good price would be at the moment and i want both parties to get a good deal.

Thanks,

Chris Klein

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
I just wanted to add another comment. When i purchased the subs there were only a little over dealer cost. Please let me know if you are interested as i would like to get something different very soon.

Thanks,

Chris

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
bump

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 220
ill trade u an xbox and 16 games and 3 controllers.... hey ill even throw in another xbox thats broken..... for both

Username: Tbolt

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 7
whats wrong wit the broken xbox might be able to use it for spare parts

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
Please no jokes. I really am serious about selling these subs. If you were actually trying to be serious i would have to say no to that trade.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_l_10

Post Number: 18
chris if you have pictures can you email them to mike_lopez_10@yahoo.com thanks or post them

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
Unfortuately i do not have a camera to take picture of them. They are in purfect condition though. I hope that it doesnt prevent you from buying them. If you do have any more questions about them please let me know. I also wanna add that i have not put any stress or distortion on them, i have been using a zapco reference 500. That is the reason why i wanna sell them, i am not doing them justice and i do not wanna get a different amp and alternator in my car.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 222
the dvd drive is fuked up...... it wont come with it if u wanna buy it.... im askin 40 for it

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
are you on acid or something????????

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 127
Chris Klein u said $250 for each? I might be interested--but i wont have the money for a few weeks....lemme know is this an urgent sell or u can wait a bit?

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 128
Are they d3 or d6?

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
I am trying to get 275 each because they are worth quite a bit. They are actually last years D9's. They changed the name from the TDX sersies to the D9 series, that is why i was even able to get then for as much as i payed. I am not in a hurry either. My e-mail is FFXdevilarms@mchsi.com, please keep in touch. I will haggle with ya.

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
bump.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums