Need 800w cheap

Anonymous

im getting 2 12" subs that are both 4ohm n i was wondering what amp i should get for 130$$

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 38
how many watts rms and max r the subs?

Anonymous

400w rms each... 800w max each

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 102
Are they DVC?

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 43
i found a boss, lanzar, volfenhag, and a legacy for that or cheaper on ebay. the boss looked like a good one but its probably the best u can get for that price. and i dont know much about volfehag.

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 60
I would look into something like a jbl bp600.1. You can find them on ebay for about $150 and get a true 600+watts rms, instead of purchasing some bottom brand thats claiming 800 watts.

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 49
no the boss pushes 400 watts rms x 2 at 4 ohms and 800 watts max x 2 at 4 ohms. but hes right u should prbably go with jbl if u can afford it.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 488
Ok people, Danny, Volfenhag makes decent subs and speakers, however, I wouldn't trust their amps, as they don't even offer a mono amp. If you need 800W cheap, look into an Audiobahn A8000T, hurry though, since they are not making them anymore. They just stopped producing them about a month or so ago. REALLY good amp for the price, I have one with two Volfenhag subs.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 489
Boss, Lanzar, and Legacy all tell lies about their output, and if you need cheaper than that A8000T, then I would pick the Volfenhag over the rest of those.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 480
save a little more money and get the audiobahn or a mtx801d. if u get a boss, lanzar, or legacy u will end up regretting it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us