Best sub?

Bronze Member
Username: Gino0809

Post Number: 39
what would be the best sub i can get for 500 give or take a little?

Username: Lilcharles22

Alabama US

Post Number: 6
What size* SPL,SQ or both

Bronze Member
Username: Gino0809

Post Number: 40
spl 12 or 15

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 90
Eclipse SW9122 or Diamond Audio TDX12D4. Those are just 12".

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 428
Get a big bad rockford T2 lol

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4278
get a 15 inch ti, 15 inch x.x.x, 15 inch l7, lots of subs to chose from, you just gotta make a choice.

Bronze Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 43
for $500 I'd definately get a xxx over an L7. Does this $500 include an amp, if not do you have a budget for that?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2844
I'd try a Brahma MKII, from what I've read I'd rather have one of those than an XXX.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 208
Sub, why are you suggesting an L7? You were just telling me they were no good in the other post. I would not get an L7 anyway. Go for the XXX.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2849
With 500 bucks an L7 would be one of my last resorts. I've heard them, and they sound just like other people say they do...

Username: Sublover

Lacrosse, MN U.S

Post Number: 6
You have to realize too that it depends were you get the sub, somtimes you can just go on ebay and get a $500 sub like the type x for like $250 That way if you didnt have a budget for an amp that would save some cash.

Unregistered guest
ive just brought a solabaric 15L7 2005 model the bass is deadly, you can even still feel the bass way outside the car, even with the doors close, The L7 drop so hard it hurts, but my problem is, is that The subs is to big for my little c2GT boot and hit the end of my boot at loud volumes the only way to overcome this is to take out my rear seats (No way). so we could part exchanged as now i needs smaller subs,Im gutted as hell as the box can't get any smaller, interested in a exchange or wil sell give me sensible offers as i paid £300 2months ago drop me a emil barics@myway.com

Username: Trooper

Post Number: 1
i have 4 10" Kickers n they bump. i suggest kickers to everybody. they have very good quality n not only bump but they sound good. i have em hooked up to a 1500w amp and along with that i have a powercap and a seperate battery to power it. i also changed out all my door speakers n put in MB Quarts which are all hooked up to antoher amp in my trunk.i have this system all carpeted in in my altima. its that funk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us