Sony CDX-CA900X

Username: Flatty

Post Number: 1
I was wondering if any one knew how wire the cd player in, Because every time i take my key out the ignition i lose all my radio staions that are in its mem and it also forgets it has a cd in it actually turns it self off with no power to remember. I guess it is because the memory carn't be connected to my ignition properly

Silver Member
Username: Tbone

OK United States

Post Number: 117
You need to hook the yellow wire on the back of your radio to a constant power source. It must not be hooked up properly at this time, that is why you loss all the memory when you shut off the car. Did you hook the red and yellow wire onto the same wire? If so, leave the red wire hooked up as it is, and move the yellow wire to something with power all the time, such as dome light, etc.

Username: Jonboy1501

Duff, TN U.S.A

Post Number: 4
is hooking your car cd player up to the cigarette lighter in your car safe?? because thats they way mine was hooked up.

Unregistered guest
i would like some advice on how to connect up my car cd player in the back of my camper van to a seperate 12 volt battery,ie what wires are which as in positive and nagative
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us