Difference between Pioneer and Pioneer Premier

izet
Unregistered guest
What's up folks. Can anyone explain me what is the difference between Pionner and Pionner Premier? For example what is the difference between Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP and Pioneer DEH-P9600MP.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Check out pioneer's website. The Premier's have a 2 year factory warranty vs. the standard 1 year. They also have higher voltages of the pre-outs.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 479
Yeah, overall they are built better to withstand the 2year warranty.

izet
Unregistered guest
Is there any advantage / disadvantage of that higer V of the pre-cuts? Sorry for lame questions thou.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 123
Go for the Premier. I made the mistake of saving a few bucks way back when, but I do regret it (I've got the 9600). The higher preout voltages will put less stress on your amp while it is amplifying the signal, thus reducing noise and distortion. The 960mp also has a 3way crossover control with the preouts (BTW I kick myself for not getting) which will give you a ton more control if you pursue a 3way set up. And the warranty is also nice

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
All manufacture warranties blow anyways. The 9600 is nice but has 2 faces to break. Get the 860mp or the 8600 mp instead.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us