Pioneer head unit with ipod

Username: Andrew4540

Post Number: 1
I have a question regarding a pioneer head unit. Its not very old, and it has a P-bus aux connection on it. I bought this cable, and then a cable to connect to my ipods headphone jack. My problem is, that when i connect everything, and turn the HU to Aux. The sound is very poor, and there is no bass. I have 2 alpine type-r's in the trunk so i should be getting some kind of bass. Is it possible that my head unit does not send signal out the RCA's when going off of the Aux signal? any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

drummer03
Unregistered guest
You should be able to go in and raise the SA level the headunit. This will raise everything. Also use loud as well. Get the Ipod controller its alot better.

Username: Saxguy9345

Post Number: 4
The reason they started making iPod add-on modules is because they aren't made to produce bass frequencies through their headphone jacks. I mean, it feels like my iPod headphones have some good bass, but I highly highly doubt that a headphone jack is going to put out any kind of low frequency recognizable to a sub (or even car speakers for that matter).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us