Do you know how hard it is to do this?

Bronze Member
Username: Nopidy

Post Number: 12
This probly isn't wut you expected when i said "hard to do", but, I CANNOT FIND a definition of wiring harness on the internet. I don't know what it does and I don't even know what forum to ask this question under because i don't know what it is. Would someone be able to explain wut a wiring harness is?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 566
not very well.. but a wiring harness is the clip that plugs into ur car from the HU.... its lke an organization of the wires.... here i;ll try to get a picture of one for you...

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 569
Upload

each one is different depending on the vehicle... the run for around 10-15... som new cars need super expensive ones thought like 90-150 dollars.... ex... the new escalades need them

Silver Member
Username: Byrumjr

Post Number: 288
That what it is. When you take out your head unit the wires are all in one plug. If you cut the plug off you don't know what the wire go to. The wiring harness has what each wire goes to on the wires. You just unplug the head unit and plug the wiring harness in to it. You can find what each wire goes to on the net or by doing some tests. Also you can run all new wire but the wiring harness is the easiest way to go.

Bronze Member
Username: Nopidy

Post Number: 13
alright, thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 109
Good job Trevor !

another satisfied customer ...........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums