Questions about kenwood excelon kvt915dvd

Bronze Member
Username: Rdizzle2005

Kent, WA United States

Post Number: 12
can anyone tell me if the navigation kit comes with the kenwood excelon 915? i know it includes the tv tuner. but my question is, does the navigation come with it too, or is it sold separately?

dark_engulf
Unregistered guest
Sold seperatly.

Username: C__murder21

Post Number: 1
if your reciever will not show that connected the cdch or the keg on the screen what should i do? i have tried reseting the unit and i have unplugged everything. when you plug them up you get power but the reciever will not show them as being connected.

dark_engulf
Unregistered guest
bad or non compatible changer?
try connecting just the changer and see if unit sees it, then do same with music keg. see if they work individually.
also, double check to make sure you have them hooked up right. i think the 915 has 2 spots to plug things into.

Username: C__murder21

Post Number: 2
i have did all that already. my changer is kenwood to. i used the black slot not the red one which is for nav system. the changer plug won't fit anyway. what else should i do?

Username: Climbamtn

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 5
because you have the 915, can you tell me which is the parking brake wire, (i am thinking purple?)and where does it plug into? the head unit, the brains? thanks

Username: Climbamtn

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 9
found it, it was the green wire behind center speaker input on the brains of the system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us